Photo

New Episodes in April!

33 replies to this topic

#26 MY CHOCOLATE LEG!

Part Computer Or Something

• Members
  • 258 posts

Posted 15 April 2018 - 06:11 PM

Sanitation Insanity, My Leg and Ink Lemonade are postponed due to Bottle Burglars having low ratings.

Well if this helps them pick a better time slot then why not? Still, I was excited for those episodes :(

#27 Fry-Bashee139

• Members
  • 749 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 09:32 AM

Typical Viacom, pulling episodes at the last minute because of "low ratings". That's also what happened to Robot and Monster, Harvey Beaks, Pig Goat Banana Cricket, Welcome to the Wayne, and countless other Nick shows that I don't have time to mention.

What's next... SpongeBob moves to Nicktoons to burn off the rest of Seasons 11 and 12?   :nervoussponge:

On another note.... I'm so ::dolphin noise::ing hyped for My Leg! now   :myleg:

Edited by Fry-Bashee139, 16 April 2018 - 09:37 AM.

#28 Coffee_lover

Baby Clam

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 10:48 AM

If Nickelodeon cancels SpongeBob they will go out of business

Maybe,if he had done it before 2016 come,but now Nickelodeon have Loud House,who also a big show what mines a lot of cash for company.I think that’s why Nick started less caring about Spongebob

Edited by Coffee_lover, 16 April 2018 - 10:59 AM.

#29 Klu

Floating Shopping List

• Members
  • 312 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 11:19 AM

Typical Viacom, pulling episodes at the last minute because of "low ratings". That's also what happened to Robot and Monster, Harvey Beaks, Pig Goat Banana Cricket, Welcome to the Wayne, and countless other Nick shows that I don't have time to mention.

What's next... SpongeBob moves to Nicktoons to burn off the rest of Seasons 11 and 12?   :nervoussponge:

It's just means that show can end on good note, before another seasonal rot, lol.

#30 Wintermelon43

I'M A BUNNY NOW

• Members
  • 1359 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 12:41 PM

On another note.... I'm so ::dolphin noise::ing hyped for My Leg! now   :myleg:

They won't do that, Spongebob is still their most popular show, plus iirc the loud house episodes were moved to a different time as well?

#31 Fry-Bashee139

• Members
  • 749 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 10:42 PM

They won't do that, Spongebob is still their most popular show, plus iirc the loud house episodes were moved to a different time as well?

Well, I was kind of joking there. Guess I should have made it more obvious :P

Anyway, even though the episode's now been pulled, looks like they had already made a promo beforehand:

Edited by Fry-Bashee139, 16 April 2018 - 10:43 PM.

#32 ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini

• Admins
  • 22566 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 10:55 PM

Both futon critic and zap2it still has Sanitation Insanity as airing this Friday :dunno:

#33 MrColeslaw

Error 482: Someone shot the server with a 12 gauge. Please contact your administrator.

• Chat Mod
  • 1056 posts

Posted 17 April 2018 - 02:30 AM

They're making an episode for Fred? I honestly didn't realize the nostalgic pandering was this bad. I was super excited for Sanitation Insanity, as I've wanted a good SpongeBob + Squidward episode since "Sewers" in 9b, but I think "Bottle Burglars" scratched that itch perfectly.

#34 RomNick

Flying Dutchman's Sock

• Members
  • 927 posts

Posted 17 April 2018 - 03:15 AM

They're making an episode for Fred? I honestly didn't realize the nostalgic pandering was this bad. I was super excited for Sanitation Insanity, as I've wanted a good SpongeBob + Squidward episode since "Sewers" in 9b, but I think "Bottle Burglars" scratched that itch perfectly.

What about Unreal Estate? They also spend the majority of time together.

Both futon critic and zap2it still has Sanitation Insanity as airing this Friday :dunno:

The Futon Critic has been really slow recently. And Zap2it...
https://tvlistings.z...m=sl&aid=gapzap
There isn't any new episodes, nor there is a rerun of Bottle Burglars.

Reply to this topic

3 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users