Photo

New Episodes in April!

33 replies to this topic

#1 SpongeBob And Patrick

I Am SpongeBob's #1 Fan, On SBC!

• Members
  • 2668 posts
  • Location:Rochester, New York State, The United States Of America!

Posted 30 March 2018 - 05:36 PM

New Episodes in April (credit to The Futon Critic)!

5/4/18 (Fr.) 6:30 PM NICK (#231A) My Leg!
4/20/18 (Fr.) 6:30 PM NICK (#223A) Sanitation Insanity
4/13/18 (Fr.) 6:30 PM NICK (#230B) Bottle Burglars
4/6/18 (Fr.) 6:30 PM NICK (#230A) High Sea Diving

High Sea Diving
SpongeBob wants to be the first sponge that dives to the surface of ocean.

Bottle Burglars
SpongeBob and Squidward accidentally let Plankton slip away with the formula and it's up to them to retrieve it.

Sanitation Insanity
When Mr. Krabs gets in trouble for littering, he makes SpongeBob and Squidward clean up Bikini Bottom.

My Leg!
Once Fred's leg heals up, SpongeBob is determined to keep it out of harm's way.

Edited by ssj4gogita4, 15 April 2018 - 12:15 PM.

#2 EmployeeAMillion

Your infatuation is based on a physical attraction. Talk to the woman and you’ll realise you have nothing in common.

• Members
  • 2492 posts

Posted 30 March 2018 - 07:26 PM

High Sea Diving was already made in 2001.
032a%20-%20Pressure%20(462).jpg

#3 Honest Slug is a Bunny now

I'M A BUNNY NOW

• Members
  • 4010 posts

Posted 30 March 2018 - 07:27 PM

All of these episodes sound like they've been done before.

Edited by Honest Slug, 30 March 2018 - 07:27 PM.

#4 Matt0417

Baby Clam

• Members
  • 97 posts

Posted 30 March 2018 - 08:14 PM

All of these episodes sound like they've been done before.

True, High Sea Diving doesn't sound like something that's been done, but Bottle Burglars is just another episode where we know Plankton isn't gonna get away with stealing the formula, and Sanitation Insanity sounds very similar to Keep Bikini Bottom Beautiful.

#5 Klu

Floating Shopping List

• Members
  • 312 posts

Posted 02 April 2018 - 10:06 AM

It's good to know that at least one episode of the this bunch will be good (Sanitation Insanity), I hope others will be pretty good too!

#6 Amphitrite

Bunny of the Wild

• Hall Monitors
  • 4863 posts

Posted 07 April 2018 - 08:07 AM

Promo for Bottle Burglars:

This makes me pretty excited for the episode, honestly. And about the whole "this has been done before" ordeal going on, keep in mind: Plankton stealing the formula is a staple plot of the series. I'm surprised people aren't acknowledging this is SpongeBob and SQUIDWARD getting the formula back and not SpongeBob and Krabs. So we've got different characters taking action and another SpongeBob & Squidward team up like Pizza Delivery and The Sewers of Bikini Bottom, and it's taking place at the Chum Bucket judging from the promo, and we might even see parts of the Chum Bucket that we've never seen before. So the "cliche conflict" is happening in a new location, as well as the fact that it revolves more around getting formula back rather than being stolen. That combined with different character interactions shows a sign that this episode will be unique.

It could go either way, but these points alone prove that this episode likely won't be as samey as you may think. I mean, SpongeBob even dresses as a cat in this episode! Seriously, who doesn't love how adorable he looks in a cat costume? :P

#7 Sailor Girl Charli

Bunny Hunt is Actually Great... No Joke

• Members
  • 4394 posts

Posted 08 April 2018 - 07:36 PM

If you couldn't wait any longer for new episode footage, look no further than this trailer au français. The animation is fantastic as always!

#8 [Guest_Anthony2306]

• Guests

Posted 11 April 2018 - 02:41 PM

We now have a synopsis for My Leg!

Plot: Once Fred's leg heals up, SpongeBob is determined to keep it out of harm's way.

#9 spongebranch

Baby Clam

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 12 April 2018 - 10:13 AM

If you couldn't wait any longer for new episode footage, look no further than this trailer au français. The animation is fantastic as always!

I noticed the clips from "Sanitation Insanity" even though that episode hasn't aired in the USA yet.

#10 RomNick

Flying Dutchman's Sock

• Members
  • 927 posts

Posted 15 April 2018 - 03:31 AM

Sanitation Insanity, My Leg and Ink Lemonade are postponed due to Bottle Burglars having low ratings.

#11 Amphitrite

Bunny of the Wild

• Hall Monitors
  • 4863 posts

Posted 15 April 2018 - 05:58 AM

There goes any hope that I had left for an episode to finally premiere on my birthday.

#12 Wintermelon43

I'M A BUNNY NOW

• Members
  • 1359 posts

Posted 15 April 2018 - 06:34 AM

Sanitation Insanity, My Leg and Ink Lemonade are postponed due to Bottle Burglars having low ratings.

Ah, so that's the reason. I remember hearing that High Sea Diving had very low ratings (for spongebob)

What can they really do about it though? They could change the time they air, but would it really make a big difference?

#13 Klu

Floating Shopping List

• Members
  • 312 posts

Posted 15 April 2018 - 07:00 AM

Ah, so that's the reason. I remember hearing that High Sea Diving had very low ratings (for spongebob)

What can they really do about it though? They could change the time they air, but would it really make a big difference?

Nickelodeon choose kinda bad time-slot for their premiers, so It can make a difference.

#14 Wintermelon43

I'M A BUNNY NOW

• Members
  • 1359 posts

Posted 15 April 2018 - 07:18 AM

Nickelodeon choose kinda bad time-slot for their premiers, so It can make a difference.

Oh, okay. Didn't know that was a bad time.

#15 RDSP

I'M A BUNNY NOW

• Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 15 April 2018 - 07:43 AM

That sucks. While I don't see there being much of a problem with that timeslot, it's still unfortunate that recent episodes have been receiving lower ratings than they used to.

#16 ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini

• Admins
  • 22566 posts

Posted 15 April 2018 - 09:25 AM

Source?

#17 Wintermelon43

I'M A BUNNY NOW

• Members
  • 1359 posts

Posted 15 April 2018 - 09:33 AM

Source?

Apprantantly they're not listed anymore on the schedule.

#18 RomNick

Flying Dutchman's Sock

• Members
  • 927 posts

Posted 15 April 2018 - 10:24 AM

Source?

https://mobile.twitt...3133326336?s=19

#19 Wintermelon43

I'M A BUNNY NOW

• Members
  • 1359 posts

Posted 15 April 2018 - 10:36 AM

*reads the comments on that post*

*regrets it*

#20 ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini

• Admins
  • 22566 posts

Posted 15 April 2018 - 11:47 AM

i find the comments funnier than the actual issue at hand in this topic 😂

#21 SpongeOddFan

lel

• Members
  • 2903 posts

Posted 15 April 2018 - 12:43 PM

i find the comments funnier than the actual issue at hand in this topic

funny thing is: Nick pulled new  SB in favor of Loud House premiere week IMAO.

#22 Wintermelon43

I'M A BUNNY NOW

• Members
  • 1359 posts

Posted 15 April 2018 - 01:22 PM

funny thing is: Nick pulled new  SB in favor of Loud House premiere week IMAO.

Maybe they're thinking of saving the best for last :sbgrin:

#23 Coffee_lover

Baby Clam

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 15 April 2018 - 02:17 PM

Okay,now I’m really worried about show future.I do not think that the problem is the new running time for new episodes,for example:Fun-Sized Friends airing at the same time as High Sea Diving,as a result the first one collected almost 2 million views,while HSD at the moment is the most least-watched episode for the entire series.Problem is the fact that people completely lost interest to the show.Of course,the huge drop in ratings Nickelodeon just will not forgive,and even if he tries to fix something in the first time,then at the second failure Nick seriously can close this show,or even worse-remove Spongebob on NickToons.Sadly,but it seems to me that there will hardly be a any improvement,as I mentioned earlier,people do not care for this show anymore,Nick will not caring for Spongebob either if this money cow stopped make a gold.That can be a start for new dark era for Spongebob

I hope this is just my dirty fantasy inventing this,and in reality Spongebob is waiting for a long,cheerful road

Edited by Coffee_lover, 15 April 2018 - 04:27 PM.

#24 President Squidward

SBM's Busiest Rivalry Nerd

• Clips Mods
  • 12960 posts

Posted 15 April 2018 - 04:33 PM

maybe nick shouldn't try to compete with CN on a night where its known as the death slot for tv shows

seriously, friday nights aren't doing that well on CN's part, why would Nick want to compete with that

Edited by President Squidward, 15 April 2018 - 05:18 PM.

#25 Vuvuzela Smasher

Doowop

• Members
  • 4966 posts

Posted 15 April 2018 - 04:50 PM

Okay,now I’m really worried about show future.I do not think that the problem is the new running time for new episodes,for example:Fun-Sized Friends airing at the same time as High Sea Diving,as a result the first one collected almost 2 million views,while HSD at the moment is the most least-watched episode for the entire series.Problem is the fact that people completely lost interest to the show.Of course,the huge drop in ratings Nickelodeon just will not forgive,and even if he tries to fix something in the first time,then at the second failure Nick seriously can close this show,or even worse-remove Spongebob on NickToons.Sadly,but it seems to me that there will hardly be a any improvement,as I mentioned earlier,people do not care for this show anymore,Nick will not caring for Spongebob either if this money cow stopped make a gold.That can be a start for new dark era for Spongebob

I hope this is just my dirty fantasy inventing this,and in reality Spongebob is waiting for a long,cheerful road

If Nickelodeon cancels SpongeBob they will go out of business

Reply to this topic

4 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users