• Please log in to reply
203 replies to this topic

#201 Coffee_lover

Imitation Krab

• Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 23 May 2018 - 03:35 AM

post of the year

Nah,still not as godly as Battle of the Bikini Bottom post,but definitely second one

#202 Tyler730

Baby Clam

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 23 May 2018 - 08:08 AM

Back on topic, this episode stINKs.

#203 kingseye423

Part Computer Or Something

• Members
  • 232 posts

Posted 23 May 2018 - 10:47 AM

Oh my lemons, this episode.

(This episode may have the most comments in the episode discussion section, if not top 5. LOL)

Beyoncé, we found Becky!... It's Patrick! (Spoilers ahead, duh)

This episode is really weird. Patrick acts even more dumber in this one, and really doesn't feel like himself. Then there's the victim, Sqidward. This episode was definitely, in my opinion, a Squid Abuse episode. Sqidward basically gets paranoid in the middle, while losing:baracle: loads of ink up to the point he has no more. I don't get SpongeBob's purpose of being there, but he's there.

The gross out (Patrick's armpit hair, ink coming out of Squidward) felt more Ren and Stimpy at some points.

However, some of the "nicer" visuals are really cool to see. The scenery is creative, but points come off that since Patrick is trying to squeeze off Squidward.

Take the abuse out, and this episode is dull as a brick. Scumbob episode.

2.9/10

#204 Sunshine Banjo Face

You haven't seen a yacht until you've seen MY yacht!

• Hall Monitors
  • 7407 posts

Posted 23 May 2018 - 11:30 AM

(This episode may have the most comments in the episode discussion section, if not top 5. LOL)

Little Yellow Book is the only other one with at least 8 pages while this one has 9, it is easier to hate on things for longer tangents so having the first truly despised one in 5 years was going to unleash something but this is crazy o.o

1 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users