my rant on kids eating tide pods transcript.

What's next on the hit list?

• ok,ko whatever rant.

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • i love teen titans go plus young justice is garbage

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • my take on the return of rock's modern life

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • my figit spinner talk

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • i'm sorry that my videos suck

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters

dmandaboi

I love SBM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HB9WnWQd5Tc

hey um... it's me todd. im going to do a little rant here on a challenge that is going (going) around and apparently its called the tide pod challenge where uh kids uh are eating tide pods. why are you kids doing this? why? do you know how stupid that sounds? really why are you doing this? thats dangerous you should not be eating stuff that can kill you or make you sick... why? now i can understand much younger but someone whos going into their teenage years somewhere around there? youre stupid if your doing that! why? why? why are you doing this? please stop it!... that's ridiculous! you're stupid for doing this!

(EPIC TRANSITION SCENE)

Back in my day, we had uh something called uh, "WWJD", "What Would Jesus Do?". I'll tell you what he would do! He would tell you to stop this madness! He would tell you to stop eating those things! "Those things are bad for you", that's what he would say! That's what he would do.

(return to normalcy)

you kids today are.. i dont know whats wrong with your generation. what is... i just dont know whats wrong with you but eating those tide pods is just bad for you you need to stop!... its... its just not good for you. please stop this please im begging you. thats all i have to say cmon please you need to stop this. eating those things are not good for you... cause i already heard that people already died from it. heck even adults i think ive heard adults do it too and if youre an adult you should know better. you should know better to do that. so this is... i dont know whats going on with the world today but its totally lost its mind so please stop doing stupid stuff like eating tide pods. its bad for your health it aint good for you no good can come out of it its ridiculous so please stop. so if you agree with me please let me know in the comments section that you agree that this is a stupid thing kids are doing. so thats all i have to say.

Back