Poll: Do you still watch Spongebob? (not a complaint thread)

Do you still watch Spongebob?

• Total voters

Depressed Luigi

Dead Inspector
Yeah I know, stupid thread, but...... I was kinda curious to see what the answers are. While this is a spongebob forum, a lot of members on here don't actually watch the show very much anymore. While I don't care about this and don't want to make this a complaint thread, it does make me curious to see what people would respond with for this. So I decided to make this poll at risk of looking like an idiot or a whiner (which is not my intention; as the thread name says, this is not a complaint thread).

Personally, I still watch Spongebob a lot, and still watch every new episode that comes out.

(Also, sorry if the poll isn't formatted correctly. I've never added a poll on here yet. I can't even tell of the poll is on the thread).

CakeCup

Facing the BSOD
Not gonna lie, I don't watch it that much anymore. Sometimes I turn on Nick and watch an episode, not caring if it is old (like more than 5 years old) or more recent.

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
I don't care much for the show any more. I really only watch a new ep when I have nothing else to do. I haven't watched an old ep in forever since I've pretty much memorized the first 5 seasons and I detest seasons 6-8.

BobCarotte

meep
I only watch SpongeBob when a new episode airs. When I have time, I check the schedule and if I see a great old episode like Chocolate With Nuts or Dunces and Dragons, I watch it. That doesn't happen often because Nick or YTV keep airing old episodes I don't care about anymore and I don't feel like re-watching post-sequel episodes when they rerun them tbh.

Baloo

I GAVE YOU A JOB!
I don't watch the show that much anymore (more of a Disney/Nintendo fan at the moment). Occasionally, I might watch one of the episodes from the first 5 seasons if they're on Nick, but it's fairly infrequent.

Sunshinecandies

Imitation Krab
I don’t watch the show nearly as often as I used to. I MOSTLY watch when they are any new episodes premiering.

AquaticKonquest

Fudanshi
Yeah, I...rarely ever watch the show anymore. TBH my interest in the franchise hasn't gone yet and I'm still into getting merch but when it comes to actually watching episodes, I just don't anymore. Also because of the fact that I no longer have Nickelodeon channels available so I'm pretty much behind most people when it comes to new episodes. I will watch the occasional clip or two I find on Twitter but other than that I'm pretty much over watching SB.

Night-Waker

Moby Dollar
I don't really watch it that much anymore, but only because I don't have access to a TV at the moment. Once I get out of school for the summer I plan on getting caught up with all the new episodes.

SpongeBronyPH

Giant Clam
I sometimes watch SpongeBob because I'm always busy in the laptop, drawing and studying for school. If I hear a brand new SpongeBob episode and special, I always get excited & I rigidly catch them on time.

If I hear Nickelodeon replaying bad SpongeBob episodes, I go on panic mode & I can't withstand ignoring ::dolphin noise::ty episodes like A Pal for Gary and SB, you're Fired!, even I'm not tuned on TV.

EmployeeAMillion

Season 12 Time!
I’m rather surprised with how many people are saying they don’t watch the show frequently anymore. I’ll admit I’ve had phases where I’ve backed off from it briefly, and I’m glad that we’re all together because of a common interest in SpongeBob, not a need to talk about it nonstop their whole lives, heheh...

Squidwardiard

Frozen Cephalopod
This isn't a stupid topic at all, it's interesting to see how often SBM members watch the show. I don't really watch it a lot anymore. I've been watching new episodes occasionally recently, though not on the premiere. I watch the older episodes sometimes for nostalgia too. I started losing interest in the show with season 8, then really lost interest starting with the second half of season 9. I still like the show, I just don't like the newer episodes nearly as much as before.

JDNH2

Imitation Krab
I never watch it anymore, my interests have changed a lot in the last few years.

Depressed Luigi

Dead Inspector
EmployeeAMillion said:
I’m rather surprised with how many people are saying they don’t watch the show frequently anymore. I’ll admit I’ve had phases where I’ve backed off from it briefly, and I’m glad that we’re all together because of a common interest in SpongeBob, not a need to talk about it nonstop their whole lives, heheh...
I was expecting a bunch of people to say they don't watch it. Interest in the show seems to have gone way down since like early season 10. Though even then, I think there was a bunch of people herw who didn't watch it very much before that anyway.

It's nice that it's a community here and people care about it, because otherwise there'd be like 10 members.

McSponge

Frozen Cephalopod
I've barely watched television casually over the past year (The only times I ever really watch is casually is when I visit my friend's house). I don't watch reruns of SpongeBob anymore, the last time I did was probably late 2015/early 2016. I still try to watch every new episode, but lately I haven't been able to keep up due to being too busy in life. I'll probably start watching new episodes about a week from now or so.

Back