RDSP's art thread

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 RDSP

Moved on from SBM

• Members
  • 166 posts

Posted 22 March 2018 - 07:46 PM

Hello. Here, I will post my really bad art for all to see (for some reason). To start off, here's a drawing of Squidward and Spongebob that I made back on Sunday;

Yeah, it's... not that great. I'm taking requests, I can draw whatever you want me to, as long as it's SBM-apprpriate.

#2 mythix super saiyan 4

Giant Clam

• Members
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 22 March 2018 - 07:48 PM

i love your art

#3 President Squidward

Nosferatu

• Members
  • 13,259 posts

Posted 22 March 2018 - 07:49 PM

Would drawing Squidward and Bunnicula, Chester and Harold from the Bunnicula tv series too much? :sbfunny: I'm very curious to see how you'd draw them. If you want a smaller request, let me know. :P

#4 OWM

Giant Clam

• Members
  • 1,765 posts

Posted 22 March 2018 - 08:51 PM

I love the expression on Squidward’s face. He just looks so defeated. xD

#5 Puffy Fluffy

Part Computer Or Something

• Members
  • 298 posts

Posted 23 March 2018 - 04:55 PM

draw me trying on a good hat!

also your art is good! 

Edited by Puffy Fluffy, 23 March 2018 - 04:56 PM.

#6 RDSP

Moved on from SBM

• Members
  • 166 posts

Posted 27 March 2018 - 09:50 PM

Oh my god, sorry I haven't posted here in a while! I've been doing other stuff (including slacking off, working on a drawing and stuff like that...), so... yeah. Anyways...

Would drawing Squidward and Bunnicula, Chester and Harold from the Bunnicula tv series too much? :sbfunny: I'm very curious to see how you'd draw them. If you want a smaller request, let me know. :P

Before you kill off a perfectly good crossover/"rivalry", your wish is my command:

Spoiler

I'm sorry if it didn't turn out that well; as I've said, I kinda suck at drawing.

also that feel when your drawing looks better on paper than when it's uploaded online DX

i love your art

Thanks

I love the expression on Squidward’s face. He just looks so defeated. xD

I wanted to make him look like he's being driven crazy by SpongeBob just being there. Thanks anyways.

draw me trying on a good hat!

also your art is good! 

By "you", do you mean the character Puffy Fluffy? Also, thanks.

#7 President Squidward

Nosferatu

• Members
  • 13,259 posts

Posted 27 March 2018 - 10:16 PM

Oh my god, sorry I haven't posted here in a while! I've been doing other stuff (including slacking off, working on a drawing and stuff like that...), so... yeah. Anyways...

Before you kill off a perfectly good crossover/"rivalry", your wish is my command:

Spoiler

I'm sorry if it didn't turn out that well; as I've said, I kinda suck at drawing.

also that feel when your drawing looks better on paper than when it's uploaded online DX

Dude, what are you talking about, I like it! I love how the drawing tells a little story, and one that I actually was thinking about recently. :P

Also, I'm not killing off Squidicula. xD It's just getting started. The Squidward/random fish image was a joke of mine.

Thanks!

Edited by President Squidward, 27 March 2018 - 10:16 PM.

#8 RDSP

Moved on from SBM

• Members
  • 166 posts

Posted 02 April 2018 - 09:44 PM

Dude, what are you talking about, I like it! I love how the drawing tells a little story, and one that I actually was thinking about recently. :P

Also, I'm not killing off Squidicula. xD It's just getting started. The Squidward/random fish image was a joke of mine.

Thanks!

Thanks! Also, when I was talking about the "killing off [of] a perfectly good rivalry", I meant your stance on Bunny Hunt.

Well anyways...

I drew another thing, here it is:

This one may need an explanation before it can be understood; you may or may not remember the thread that SB&P (SpongeBob and Patrick) made about foods that "hate" him (if you don't remember, here's a link: https://www.sbmania....s-that-hate-me/). After thinking for a moment recently about a situation to draw Patrick in (I plan on drawing all 7 main characters), I was reminded of this thread, so there. This is the first time that I've drawn Patrick, so he may look a bit... off. (also, I had to redraw a few things so the erased lines are another problem). I decided that, because of the ambiguity of some certain foods on the list (also possibly my poor drawing skills), I would label which foods are which (please excuse my poor writing, I printed here because i would probably be harder to read my cursive handwriting).

Also, I still accept any requests you may have; just be warned that I'm going back to school tomorrow so the time I'll take working on your request may vary. I'll also try to be better at time management, I suck at that

#9 President Squidward

Nosferatu

• Members
  • 13,259 posts

Posted 02 April 2018 - 10:08 PM

Thanks! Also, when I was talking about the "killing off [of] a perfectly good rivalry", I meant your stance on Bunny Hunt.

Ah I see. Bunny Hunt killing off Squidicula is kind of another inside joke of mine. :sbfunny:

You drew SpongeBob and Patrick pretty good there! Love the facial expressions they have. :P

#10 Master WhoBruh

Cap <3

• Members
  • 11,265 posts

Posted 03 April 2018 - 09:35 AM

I really like your drawings. keep up the good work!!!

#11 RDSP

Moved on from SBM

• Members
  • 166 posts

Posted 27 April 2018 - 09:59 PM

I really like your drawings. keep up the good work!!!

Thanks!

Well, anyways...

Hopefully I'm not too late in doing this but I drew not one but TWO drawings that include Bunny Squidward.

Spoiler

Spoiler

#12 Coffee_lover

Part Computer Or Something

• Members
  • 248 posts

Posted 27 April 2018 - 10:42 PM

Thanks!

Well, anyways...
Hopefully I'm not too late in doing this but I drew not one but TWO drawings that include Bunny Squidward.

Spoiler

Spoiler

The first drawing is brilliant

#13 President Squidward

Nosferatu

• Members
  • 13,259 posts

Posted 27 April 2018 - 11:56 PM

This is what happened after Bunnicula bit Squidward on the nose. :sbfunny:

But seriously, nice work on the characters! Love the background on your first Bunny Squid pic. :D

#14 longtanandhandsome

Baby Clam

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 14 May 2018 - 02:22 PM

keepem coming!

#15 RDSP

Moved on from SBM

• Members
  • 166 posts

Posted 05 June 2018 - 09:37 PM

Welp, time to post another drawing... well, actually, I'll give 2 here:

First, here's a somewhat quick drawing of Spongebob I made sometime last month during school (I had nothing going on at that time so...):

Spoiler

Next up, here's something that I've been working on for a bit. @President Squidward wanted someone to draw something for his next emerging rivalry, so I took it upon myself to draw one:

Spoiler

1 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users