Evidence that Aljt Pai commited fraud crimes.

TheGreatServer

NOT a Bunny now!
You guys clearly don't understand.

I just linked you guys to all of the evidence we need to take Aljt Pai down.

I sent it here, So you guys can know about it.

CakeCup

Facing the BSOD
If you decide to stay on SBM, at least contribute something of substance and don't post clickbait. I'm just done with topics like this, and I'm sure that many others members are too.

TheGreatServer

NOT a Bunny now!
Since everyone seems this is clickbait, I changed the title.

This is actual evidence for us to use against Aljt Pai. There's a small chance the videos could be wrong. But Aljt Pai could really have commited these crimes.

So don't just automatically assume this is clickbait.

Take A Step, Inside Your Mind! I'm Stalking you.
TheGreatServer said:
You guys clearly don't understand.

I just linked you guys to all of the evidence we need to take Aljt Pai down.

I sent it here, So you guys can know about it.
You're saying you found it and are linking it on your deviantart while thousands of others, including Democrats in our actual government and pretty much a large chunk of social media, especially reddit given their net neutrality and the "this is my senator" posts, have failed to do enough in months?

Excuse us for doubting.

AquaticKonquest

Fudanshi
...am I the only one who thinks the change in title is worse? Becuase it's basically sugar coating the clickbait via TGS presenting it as being knowledgeable. The original title felt gimmicky, but now? Yeah...doesn't matter what you call this, it's still linking to a DeviantArt journal entry.

If you have evidence or something to do with the situation that you want to show us, hun, then maybe you'd've been better off linking us to a more credible source...ya know, one that isn't an art site? Pardon my judgments, but I'm not going to rely on information from that site if it's the first place I find out from. Ever.

(Also, it's still clickbait since you're linking us to a source we can make judgments of when it comes to the trustworthiness of the site. Look, I know people on DA can be passionate about things like this, but they'd be the last people I'd go to - as someone looking into the topic for the first time - if I were to desire knowledge of the current situation.)

OWM

XD
rRdXebz.jpg

Back