What APM Tracks Should You Think Be Used in SpongeBob?

Tacomaster

Moby Dollar
My personal top 5 is:

5. Head for Home
4. Primary Objective
3. Microbes
2. Victory
1. Magnificent Eleven

All by Sam Spence. Look them up on the APM site. Make sure either the title option is selected, or the composer title is and you put in Sam Spence.

EmployeeAMillion

Season 12 Time!
Not exactly APM, but I’d like to see them use some old Ragtime music, due to it being old enough for them to use public domain-wise.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-cxURDlaxw

The Appetizer

shapes and noises
"Burlesque", "Cutie Pie", "Fun on Ice", "Missing Lynx", "Nameless Conga", "Petite Flirt", "Posse", "Race to Death", "U.N. Main Title" and "Zoo Doings" by Jack Shaindlin.
Shaindlin's one of my favorites, and IMHO they should use more of his music. Also the following:
-"Nonchalance", "Refugee Drama", "Running Machines","Pictures of Destruction", "Approaching Suspect", "Parade of the Artists" and "Jogging Joy" by Gerhard Trede
-"Perky Puppet", "Yodeling Mountaineer", "Chacksfield Polka", "Tipsy Duck", "Poppadiddle", "Divers Dream" and "Going Good" from JW Vault

RomNick

Balloon Traveler
EmployeeAMillion said:
Not exactly APM, but I’d like to see them use some old Ragtime music, due to it being old enough for them to use public domain-wise.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-cxURDlaxw
No, regardless of the genre, the composition should belong to any music library's label.

RDSP

Banished
Probably the Towerstreet 17 tracks that haven't been used yet. The ones that have been used in the show are great but the other ones are also pretty good.

Matt0417

Floating Shopping List
I've seen a track on The Loud House (I'm not a fan, I just know it exists) called Run for It, used on a title card, that apparently is a production music track exclusive to The Loud House aka never played in SB.

Depressed Luigi

Dead Inspector
I want them to use the theme song tune of Adventures of Kid Danger and Henry Danger entirely just to see what people's reactions are

EmployeeAMillion

Season 12 Time!
I see there are a ton of specific answers in this thread (even mine if we’re counting specific time periods), but the way I see it, as long as the music fits the mood of a scene, that’s all that matters to the untrained ear. That said, it’s a little fun to get updated music, or see a track return that hasn’t played in 17 years.

Back