Christopher Robin

AquaticKonquest

Fudanshi
I'm also quite optimistic about this movie. And as someone whose life was once dominated by Winnie The Pooh merchandise that got me into being a hardcore fan before I could even talk, the fact that a new Winnie The Pooh movie is coming out means the world to me on a personal level.

I must admit that when first watching the trailer, I didn't think much of how Pooh looked. I was a little bewildered at the design at first, given its realistic teddy bear approach looked far different to anything Disney's ever done for the franchise. But...I've looked at screenshots of the new Pooh and got used to them. The design's actually pretty cool.

I'm hoping the plot is decent. The grittiness of Christopher Robin's life in the movie as shown in the trailer feels jarring, given this is a Winnie The Pooh movie after all, but it's all relevant and I'm going to keep an open mind about it all because I am still actively looking forward to seeing this movie.

McSponge

Frozen Cephalopod
This actually looks like a really cool concept for a movie! My only problem with the trailer is how little Pooh's mouth moves (I also find it kind of funny how similar he reminds me of Ted due to the lighting), but all that aside, this looks really good.

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
leaked poster

kGRzQje.jpg

Back