Super Size Me [2004]

Ellie Williams

Moby Dollar
Ok so at school, we just finished watching this interesting documentary starting with a 32 year old man named Morgan Spurlock and basically he spent his 30 days eating nothing but McDonald's for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, also I'm not going to give any further details to those who have or have not watched it but after seeing this, it makes me glad that I don't eat fast foods that much anymore, now to those who want to watch the documentary, here is the link to the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sgcc_ZZnAgM

Ellie Williams

Moby Dollar
President Squidward said:
I love this documentary. It's a pretty interesting and risky experiment to try. I also love that the song "Rock and Roll McDonald's" is in it. Quality song

*goes back to eating fast food*
The surgery part was gruesome and very cringe to see, I almost lost my appetite for lunch

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
EmployeeAMillion said:
The moral of the story is to eat fast food sparingly, or else you’ll end up making one of the riskiest documentaries of the current millennium.
I’m going to eat nothing but Burger King for 30 days and see what happens. :sbfunny:

Illiniguy34

That Reviewing Guy
I remember watching this in my Freshman English class, and of course is the reason the "supersize" doesn't exist anymore.

dmandaboi

I love SBM
I watched this, and I remember it being good. I also remember we watched it with pop-up boxes with info behind the scenes. On the scene where the camera focuses on the vomit outside the car, there was a bubble saying "Conveniently placed box to shield your eyes from more vomit." (or something along those lines) placed atop the vomit, and everyone in the class laughed.

Back