Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius

EmployeeAMillion

Season 12 Time!
I’ve been getting back into this show recently. It’s silly and a bit immature at times, but it has likeable characters, creative animation and inventive stories. Anyone else feel the same way about it? Favourite jokes, episodes and characters?

Not counting the legend himself, of course.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ABM6-Kxv-mk

Klu

Moby Dollar
Probably I should give it a chance (animation always bothered me), since I already watched all of The Farly Odpparent's good stuff and I desperately need a quality nicktoon.

McSponge

Frozen Cephalopod
Klu said:
Probably I should give it a chance (animation always bothered me), since I already watched all of The Farly Odpparent's good stuff and I desperately need a quality nicktoon.
Well, the animation was produced in the early 2000's (A time when only Pixar could produce quality CGI), and even then it looks better than a good amount of ugly CGI shows that have since come out on the Network. Had Jimmy Neutron been produced in more recent time, who knows how good the animation could've been?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiMqAc6K2kA

mythix super saiyan 4

the only good parts of sbm are the skins and tradi
Klu said:
To be fair the animation was good cgi when the show premiered

Squidwardiard

Frozen Cephalopod
mythix super saiyan 4 said:
To be fair the animation was good cgi when the show premiered
Yeah, the cgi animation looked good at the time for a tv series. It looks somewhat dated now because there's better cgi to compare it to.

Squidwardiard

Frozen Cephalopod
EmployeeAMillion said:
Plus the art style is pretty early 2000s. The clothing and technology really reflect the time, so even then it’d be hard to imagine the show with 2018 level CGi.
If a revival was made, it would probably be updated with a more modern style. I could see Cindy and Libby having smartphones for example

Back