Black Panther

Depressed Luigi

Dead Inspector
What kind of fool do you take me for?

You're the Black Panther thread, He's the Black Panther Thread, He's the Black Panther thread, I'm the Black Panther Thread! Are there any other Black Panther threads I should know about???

The effects were mediocre at some parts and I could have used a bit more T'Challa. Other than those complaints, easily in top 5 of MCU's greatest works. Wakanda was the character of this movie and I loved everything they have done with its people. It was a great mix of comedy and drama. The message of this movie was really strong, thanks to Killmonger who is the best MCU film villain probably. God, this movie was filled with an interesting story that isn't destruction of a city or too much comedy. Please see this movie, even if you aren't a MCU fan.

Growlie said:
I don't understand the Black Panther, is he just a male Catwoman?
no, he's not. He's a completely different character. He's the king of Wakanda, the country that uses vibranium for living, that's why they are so ahead of technology and it isolated itself from the other countries. His name is T'Challa and he's a bad**s cat.

91663.jpg

Growlie

Best Boy
no, he's not. He's a completely different character. He's the king of Wakanda, the country that uses vibranium for living, that's why they are so ahead of technology and it isolated itself from the other countries. His name is T'Challa and he's a bad**s cat.

91663.jpg
I still don't get it.

Growlie said:
I still don't get it.
what exactly don't you get? Black Panther, aka T'Challa, IS A KING OF A COUNTRY THAT WORSHIPS PANTHER GOD.

Just watch the trailer. It explains all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjDjIWPwcPU

Back