Your favourite song from the 'Best Day Ever' album

CherrySponge

There can only be one 'Jellyfishing King!'
Fighting against 'The Pods' with my good friends '
The title is self-explanatory. I want to know your favourite song from an album that I personally think is rather good. Never heard any of the original songs? You should be able to find them on YouTube, or anywhere else on the Internet.
My favourite is Bikini Bottom - Rock Bottom, and spoiler alert: all of the main cast gets a singing part in it (except from Gary, of course), which is why I love it so much!
Additionally, if you want to know my favourite song sung solo, I think it would be You Will Obey!. It's just awesome for them to have made a song for Plankton, which by 2006 I don't think they had ever done before.

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
That's a hard choice. A lot of the songs are pretty fantastic. I remember getting this album in 2009 and listening to Bikini Bottom/Rock Bottom for 3 hours staight. I also love Fishin' For Money and Superior.

MrColeslaw

Balloon Traveler
How perfectly timed - literally listened to the whole album this morning. Grew up playing it endlessly, don't think I could choose a single favorite.

As a kid, it was probably Ridin' the Hook (probably for the rock-esque sound) or Employee of the Month (always been a sucker for a catchy tune), but now.. I have no idea. The only song I'm not overly crazy about is Best Day Ever, truthfully (and even then, it's just okay).

The idea of a SpongeBob album hopping through dozens of genres leads itself to a bunch of really unique songs, like Doin' the Krabby Patty, Bikini/Rock Bottom, and Fishin' For Money. But, I think my personal favorite is Where's Gary. It's another rock-ish song, with an incredibly catchy melody and a touch of underlying emotion (wasn't it originally for Have You Seen This Snail? can't recall)

I would absolutely adore another album like this - also, all hoping for more Plankton songs, say "aye"!

AquaticKonquest

Fudanshi
Where's Gary is a particular favorite of mine (I also have heard it via SpongeBob's Greatest Hits), alongside Doin' The Krabby Patty, Barnacles, Employee Of The Month and Riding The Hook.

BobCarotte

meep
I really like all the songs in this album but the special ones for me are:

Barnacles!
Where's Gary?
Riding The Hook

Back