Netflix suggestions

EmployeeAMillion

Season 12 Time!
About a month ago, my family subscribed to Netflix. I haven’t watched much on it aside from Doctor Who every once in a blue moon, so I want some recommendations from you guys on what to watch.

PS: When is Nick going to put their shows up on it?

McSponge

Frozen Cephalopod
Nick used to have their shows on Netflix (Until I believe 2013?). After Nick removed their content, there was nothing for me on Netflix that interested me, which is why I haven't watched Netflix since early 2016. I remember binge-watching Jimmy Neutron on Netflix, good times...

JDNH2

Imitation Krab
I binged up to series 9 of NuWho (and watched series 10 on another site), all caught up for Jodie.

I would reccomend People Just Do Nothing, it's extremely funny!

Original Raw and Uncut

Two-Headed Starfish
McSponge said:
Nick used to have their shows on Netflix (Until I believe 2013?). After Nick removed their content, there was nothing for me on Netflix that interested me, which is why I haven't watched Netflix since early 2016. I remember binge-watching Jimmy Neutron on Netflix, good times...
That's why I prefer hulu

NickelInAPickle (TEO)

Imitation Krab
The Jimmy Neutron Movie used to be on Netflix. I don’t think it’s there anymore though. I watched it 2 or 3 times.

Cha

I love SBM
silver soul

star trek movies and star trek discovery

Zimmy11

Use your imagination...
I watched Doctor Who on Netflix with my brother, though we've already seen all the episodes on there, we haven't watched them all in a long time, and that I already own a few modern episode DVDs (notably the ones for series 9 and 10), as well as for a bunch of classics. Strangely, we haven't did it in a while, we've seen all the episodes on Netflix, but we've still got series 10 to go through on the DVD. I've only started watching shows/movies on Netflix since last year, and besides from Doctor Who, the only other show I've watched is Pretty Little Liars, and I'm still watching it. The show is my debut experience to watching something for a non-family or child based audience by myself, Doctor Who kind of got me to try it out, due to the mysterious feel both shows have, both shows do it in different ways, which is what I like. By how I've written this, you don't have to take this as a suggestion, but of course you can if you want to.

Katniss

totally coral
About a month ago, my family subscribed to Netflix. I haven’t watched much on it aside from Doctor Who every once in a blue moon, so I want some recommendations from you guys on what to watch.

What kind of shows do you like to watch? Comedy, drama, sci-fi? Then maybe I could give you some recommendations based on your interests.

Back