Live action Kim Possible movie in works

mythix super saiyan 4

the only good parts of sbm are the skins and tradi
can movies like this stop existing cartoons and liveaction should not switch unless a show is suffering in its current one

McSponge

Frozen Cephalopod
I guess this can work. Disney's Live-Action adaptations have been hit-or-miss. They're either really good like the Jungle Book adaptation, or weak like the Alice in Wonderland adaptation.

KarateSponge

Parawhore
mythix super saiyan 4 said:
can movies like this stop existing cartoons and liveaction should not switch unless a show is suffering in its current one
but of course winx club can become live-action because that show is godly

KarateSponge

Parawhore
mythix super saiyan 4 said:
no i love that show to death but the closet they are getting is cgi or since fairies would look weird in liveaction
using mythix super saiyan 4 as a username is weird but you still went with it trouserpants

Night-Waker

Moby Dollar
Even the TV cartoons are no longer safe from the live-action remake train it seems. Although as long as it's good I don't really care if it's live-action or not.

Growlie

Best Boy
I guess this can work. Disney's Live-Action adaptations have been hit-or-miss. They're either really good like the Jungle Book adaptation, or weak like the Alice in Wonderland adaptation.
I guess this can work. Disney's Live-Action adaptations have been hit-or-miss. They're either really good like the Alice in Wonderland adaptation, or weak like the Jungle Book adaptation.

I liked the Alice in Wonderland stories which, you don't realize continued the story from the animated version.

As for the Jungle Book, Shere Khan dies, terrible. Because he didn't die in the other live-action movie, he respected Mowgli and got to live. Maybe because that one guy that could've shot him get cold feet.

This new Jungle Book movie wasn't needed, the previous one was fine.

I hate how Disney is trying to live-action remake what seems like every IP in their reserves. (does The Lion King really need a live-action remake? Seriously?)

It's basically just a way to squeeze out more box office money. This could be pretty good, though, if they execute it right.

Growlie

Best Boy
I hate how Disney is trying to live-action remake what seems like every IP in their reserves. (does The Lion King really need a live-action remake? Seriously?)
It's basically just a way to squeeze out more box office money. This could be pretty good, though, if they execute it right.
I'm really interested in the Lion King one.

BenPaz: Act Zero

My Waifu
No one seems to realize this will be a DCOM and not a theatrical movie. It doesnt need to be some high budget extremely good movie. It's not gonna have as much effort put into it compared to the live action Disney theatrical remakes.

Back