Best Super Bowl LII Commercials

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
Definitely plan on seeing the Star Wars trailer, will watch the others when the time is right.

Leedles

Leedle
-CLOVERFIELDDDDD (DROPPING ON NETFLIX TONIGHT)
-Skyscraper
-Mission Impossible
-Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom

don't care about the non-film ads (also the Solo trailer was bad)

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
Can't believe another Jurassic World is coming out, the previous one wasn't even good.

The only Jurassic movies worth watching are the ones by Spielberg. After that it went to garbage, how many times can they rehash the same premise.

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
BenPaz: Act Zero said:
I mean the solo full trailer comes out tomorrow
Haven't seen the Solo trailer yet but Leedles also said Infinity War's trailer was bad so I don't really trust him.

Leedles

Leedle
Honest Slug said:
Can't believe another Jurassic World is coming out, the previous one wasn't even good.

The only Jurassic movies worth watching are the ones by Spielberg. After that it went to garbage, how many times can they rehash the same premise.
Lost World was not good. Jurassic World was

Honest Slug said:
Haven't seen the Solo trailer yet but Leedles also said Infinity War's trailer was bad so I don't really trust him.
cause the Infinity War trailer was bad. it's essentially mindless fanwank that somehow worked to most people (even though it's so obvious)

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
end my suffering said:
Lost World was not good. Jurassic World was

cause the Infinity War trailer was bad. it's essentially mindless fanwank that somehow worked to most people (even though it's so obvious)
Lost World actually had a plot with genuine sequences of terror like the original. Jurassic World was just CGI drivel that didn't make any sense and mindless copied the original, and unlike The Force Awakens, there was no substance to make up for the copying.

And it was a trailer, literally every trailer for major blockbusters do that, do you want them to spoil plotlines? All a trailer needs to do is show a couple of exciting images to promise a good movie, anything else is superfluous.

Leedles

Leedle
Honest Slug said:
Lost World actually had a plot with genuine sequences of terror like the original. Jurassic World was just CGI drivel that didn't make any sense and mindless copied the original, and unlike The Force Awakens, there was no substance to make up for the copying.

And it was a trailer, literally every trailer for major blockbusters do that, do you want them to spoil plotlines? All a trailer needs to do is show a couple of exciting images to promise a good movie, anything else is superfluous.
except none of the shots were exciting. it was like watching all the Marvel movies I've already seen but combined into one film. no thanks.

also, I don't know how Jurassic World didn't make any sense, it was plotted out perfectly fine to me. did you fall asleep during it?

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
end my suffering said:
except none of the shots were exciting. it was like watching all the Marvel movies I've already seen but combined into one film. no thanks.

also, I don't know how Jurassic World didn't make any sense, it was plotted out perfectly fine to me. did you fall asleep during it?
I wish I fell asleep during Jurassic World, but the movie was ridden with plot contrivances and dumb characters in every scene.

McSponge

Frozen Cephalopod
The M&M commercial hands down is the best one so far. It's the only commercial that was actually funny, though I did kind of like the Pepsi and Dorito's/Mtn. Dew commercials.

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
none of this year's ads are mr clean which is the only good super bowl ad besides the 1998 fedex one so

Back