oh no

Depressed Luigi

Dead Inspector
This has already been known. Nintendo first acknowledged it today though I think.

EmployeeAMillion

Season 12 Time!
As long as Nintendo watches it closely so it catches the spirit of the games, I’m all for it.
Bear in mind Wario can occasionally make toilet humour, so I don’t get why people are scared about that.

dmandaboi

I love SBM
Squidzy said:
attachicon.gif
nintendp - Google Search - Google Chrome 1_31_2018 8_19_15 PM.png
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXpktWODVis

Tian

Imitation Krab
I personally prefer to wait till the first trailer to say anything.

CakeCup

Facing the BSOD
If it still has the spirit of the game, I'm down for watching this. If it is just a movie that has nothing to do with the game and instead panders to kids and teens, that could definitely be a big problem.

BenPaz: Act Zero

My Waifu
The only bad illumination movies are Hop, Secret Life of Pets, Sing and Minions.
A lot of the others are a bit mediocre
If they take the despicable me route (minus minion stuff) I could see this movie working possibly. But it's still illumination and the budget will be like 5 dollars lmao. That will be the problem. I wish mario would be handled by a company who gives movies higher budgets. I don't want model reusing in the same scene you know.

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
I still think this is the worst animation studio to make a Mario movie. It's a shame a studio like Illumination can put a lack of effort into their movies and still make millions.

Back