What does your life look like without SpongeBob?

SpongeBronyPH

Giant Clam
Hey guys, SpongeBuddyPH here. I just want to ask you all that what your life will look like without SpongeBob, especially when it doesn't exist and when it gets cancelled. If SBSP gets cancelled, what will you do and how do you feel? Does it feel like 90's or 80's to you as an millenial?

For Me: Pretty ok for my life. Even I'm autistic, I'll be fine about that. I may find another good show like Oggy and the Cockroaches, The Loud House, My Little Pony (gen 4 only), and the news. Nickelodeon will die if SBSP doesn't exist.

Klu

Moby Dollar
Hm-m, I don't even know. I watched Spongebob a lot since I was a 4 years old. Probably I could've been a somewhat different person with different tastes in comedy and animation.
As for cancelation, I'm not sure about it. On one hand, it will be for the better if show will get canceled after season 12, but on other hand, I will be kinda sad. But even if I will be sad, I probably will move on pretty fast, because rewatching good episodes are entertaining in it's own right and it's not like the last comedy cartoon ever.

Amphitrite

LBW Zelda
If the show was cancelled: I'd be saddened for a while, but then accept it within about a week. I'll miss it, but I guess it had a great run. Maybe I'd move on to other shows more than I have been lately.

If it never existed: I probably wouldn't be watching TV so much lately, if at all.

AquaticKonquest

Fudanshi
If SpongeBob didn't exist, my inner Disney-holic would get all the attention it so desperately craved.
I mean, technically I'm more of a Disney-holic now, but like, if SpongeBob never existed then it'd probably be even greater.

Depressed Luigi

Dead Inspector
Hey guys, SpongeBuddyPH here. I just want to ask you all that what your life will look like without SpongeBob, especially when it doesn't exist and when it gets cancelled. If SBSP gets cancelled, what will you do and how do you feel? Does it feel like 90's or 80's to you as an millenial?

For Me: Pretty ok for my life. Even I'm autistic, I'll be fine about that. I may find another good show like Oggy and the Cockroaches, The Loud House, My Little Pony (gen 4 only), and the news. Nickelodeon will die if SBSP doesn't exist.
This kinda contradicts itself. If Nickelodeon died, then The Loud House would never have existed.

Anyway if it got cancelled I's still watch reruns of it. Though chances are I would stop really watching Nickelodeon in general then outside of that, since most of their other shows would be cancelled anyway.

If it never existed then I don't know lol. I wouldn'r have seen Nickeldoeon's other shows if it weren't for Spongebob so..... I guess I would almost never watch TV if at all? idk lol

Mantis

killer queen best stand
Operation_Upshot-Knothole_-_Badger_001.jpg

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
If it got cancelled I'd be happy.

If it never existed I'd probably be the same. I like the old episodes but it doesn't influence my life lol.

Zimmy11

Use your imagination...
I’m joking obviously, SpongeBob has proven to be a wonderful excerise for loving animation, but I would’ve started out in a bigger pond like full-on movie reviews if SpongeBob weren’t around.
Is this hinting that you're possibly considering to do movie reviews after you've caught with your SpongeBob ones?

LadyElvis8

SpongeBob's wife
When I'm out of my "Spongey" zone, I sketch portraits of crushes while playing my Elvis records or stay at home and look after my little sister. ♡ Anyway, my attention to Elvis takes over more than ANYTHING.

Night-Waker

Moby Dollar
I've watched the show for pretty much my whole life, so it's pretty hard to imagine life without it, but if it never existed I likely would've just found other shows to be interested in instead. I probably would've watched less Nick and more Disney Channel and Cartoon Network as a kid, that's for sure.

And if it got cancelled well... ngl I'd be pretty sad about it :( (I mean I'd get over it eventually, but still)

NerdyKairi

Kairi is Back
I problably never got into having a desire to make my own cartoon maybe not or maybe yes with another cartoon.

When it gets cancelled... I'll continue the Legacy of the Show somehow... and I don't mean rebooting the show.

Katniss

totally coral
If the show never existed, I'm sure I'd be fine (though we would be missing out on some iconic quotes). Though without SpongeBob there wouldn't be any SBM or SBC, which would kinda suck because then I probably wouldn't have befriended some cool people.

If the show got cancelled, I'd miss it due to nostalgia and all that, but I don't keep up with new episodes anymore so it wouldn't bother me that much.

LadyElvis8

SpongeBob's wife
Okay, another thing - If it weren't for SpongeBob existing, I wouldn't have a second major 'soul mate' to call my own. (Elvis is my first soul mate) Since the moment I saw my first SpongeBob episode, I realized that we had a connection going on. Growing up, I always understood his feelings. For instance, whenever Squidward hurts SpongeBob's feelings or ignores him, I'm always reminded of how I was treated by other girls in elementary school because they often made me feel like an outsider. And I would question myself, "Am I normal?" Now I reminisce and laugh about it because well, I'm not the only one who had a flamboyant personality! Bottom line is if it weren't for SpongeBob being here, I don't think having 32 characteristics in common with a sponge would've been possible. ♡

Back