The Adventures of Kid Danger Thread

Depressed Luigi

Dead Inspector
Yeah........ I already know what people are gonna say about this show, and it won't be good. But usually we have a thread for new nicktoons, so I figured I'd make a thread for it regardless.

I personally really like it (Its basically the normal Henry Danger, but does more since it can do more cool stuff as a cartoon.), but everyone will probably just hate it anyway

It premiered last Monday.

(Note that this is talking about the cartoon show, NOT the live-action show)

Take A Step, Inside Your Mind! I'm Stalking you.
They let Adventure Time go to CN. They let Modifyers just die. They advertise Making Fiends then don't even air it on the main channel before cancelling it after 6 episodes and the creator of the original web show can't do too much with it if anything at all anymore. They screw with Constant Payne just because they think the creator is too mean. They let so many shows rot to death on Nicktoons. Yet this one is apparently just fine for their animation department to handle.

This show is the embodiment of poor decisions regarding animation in the past decade.

McSponge

Frozen Cephalopod
I personally hope this cartoon focuses more on the actual Superhero concept, rather than the generic/lame teenager "problems" that tend to be the main conflict within most episodes of the actual sitcom.

To sum it up, let's hope it actually takes advantage of being a cartoon and does things you can't get away with in the actual sitcom, instead of being a waste of time.

Depressed Luigi

Dead Inspector
I personally hope this cartoon focuses more on the actual Superhero concept, rather than the generic/lame teenager "problems" that tend to be the main conflict within most episodes of the actual sitcom.

To sum it up, let's hope it actually takes advantage of being a cartoon and does things you can't get away with in the actual sitcom, instead of being a waste of time.
Both episodes so far were mostly about the superheros, not the teenage stuff, and both ulitized stuff they can do with a cartoon (the former being about them fighting a popcorn monster and the latter useing a shrinking ray so Henry can fly in a drone race) So it's a good sign

Although after the new Thundermans episode that came out yesterday, the constant Lip Sync Battle Shorties airings, the constant countdowns and ads that block a bunch of the screen during a show, and how their next show Knight Squad looks like, I'm really terrified at how this show and every other Nickelodeon show + any new ones and the channel as a whole end up :/

CakeCup

Facing the BSOD
I already talked about how much I hate Henry Danger in other threads, so I'll just say this: Nick only has 3 original NickToons running as of now. One is SpongeBob, which is great, then there's The Loud House, which is not spectacular, but watchable, and then there's THIS. I don't get why this needs to exist. The animation for The Adventures of Kid Danger looks so stock and cheap.

Klu

Moby Dollar
I didn't watch cartoon or sitcom version, so I just want to know, why you like it so much?

Depressed Luigi

Dead Inspector
I already talked about how much I hate Henry Danger in other threads, so I'll just say this: Nick only has 3 original NickToons running as of now. One is SpongeBob, which is great, then there's The Loud House, which is not spectacular, but watchable, and then there's THIS. I don't get why this needs to exist. The animation for The Adventures of Kid Danger looks so stock and cheap.
In what way does it look stock and cheap?
Klu said:
I didn't watch cartoon or sitcom version, so I just want to know, why you like it so much?
It's very funny, has great action, and I haven't noticed any major flaws with it (outside of Space Invaders). Really, I'm more interested in why people hate it. Literally everyone says the show is terrible, but I haven't once heard anybody say even a single reason to hate it, just sounds like another example of people hating something for the sake of hating something
Honest Slug said:
Looks like it'll give me polio.
What's polio?

Back