Post Underplayed and Overplayed Episodes

LARRY22

Giant Clam
I feel like Goo Goo Gas/Le Big Switch
rarely air on TV. The last time I saw the pair of episode was in September, and before that, I saw it a couple years back.
A common pair of episodes I can think of are Giant Squidward/No Nose Knows. I literally saw these yesterday, and it feels like they air every month, or at the very least, every 2 months.

I know there are plenty of examples of rare and common airing episodes, but I want you guys to post them yourself. :)

Depressed Luigi

Dead Inspector
In that case, Sponge who Could Fly and Ugh are the rare, no others are specifically rarer than others (except for seasonals but those are weird cases since they're much common during the times they air)

Same thing for common

McSponge

Frozen Cephalopod
Underplayed: The Paper, Valentine's Day, any Season 3 special, pretty much any Season 9 episode.

Overplayed: Not sure, since I haven't actually watched TV casually in about 2 or so years. Nick used to have an obsession with rerunning One Coarse Meal and Opposite Day a few years ago, though.

Depressed Luigi

Dead Inspector
Underplayed: The Paper, Valentine's Day, any Season 3 special, pretty much any Season 9 episode.

Overplayed: Not sure, since I haven't actually watched TV casually in about 2 or so years. Nick used to have an obsession with rerunning One Coarse Meal and Opposite Day a few years ago, though.

They play Season 9 justas much as any other, actually. It just always plays on the weekend and never on a weekday

McSponge

Frozen Cephalopod
Wintermelon43 said:
They play Season 9 justas much as any other, actually. It just always plays on the weekend and never on a weekday
Ah, okay. I remember there was a time when Season 9 and 8 would be rare to come across.

About a decade ago, The Inmates of Summer/To Save a Squirrel used to come on all the time.

LARRY22

Giant Clam
I didn't mention this, but for some reason it seems like pre-movie episodes rarely air during the weekend, (Saturday and Sunday) if at all. This can't be a coincidence.

Depressed Luigi

Dead Inspector
I didn't mention this, but for some reason it seems like pre-movie episodes rarely air during the weekend, (Saturday and Sunday) if at all. This can't be a coincidence.
Yeah, I noticed this too. On normal occasions, They only play 1-9A on the week, and mostly post-sequel with some 6-9A on the weekend.

Klu

Moby Dollar
On russian Nickelodeon for some reason for many years episodss from season 1 to 4 weren't airing at all. O_o
As for now, It airs every episode from every season, as it seems, but I don't watch TV anymore, so I don't know for sure.

Tian

Imitation Krab
In my country, most holiday specials are underplayed.

And for Shanghaied, Nickelodeon has been only airing Patrick's wish since 2010.

Supmandude

Squog
I overheard some people talking about SpongeBob at work today and they mentioned I Was a Teenage Gary and it made me wonder how big of fans they are, because they’re about my age and when I was a kid, that was one of the most underplayed episodes of all. I saw it like once on TV and then only ever saw it again on VHS and DVD.

Back