the mythix show

Ol Bold and Brash

Hu Tao stan
giphy.gif

BobCarotte

meep
Jesus...

SB&P WILL YOU STOP LIKING EVERY POST? That is making you more ridiculous instead of making you "special". Also, STOP CORRECTING EVERYONE. We don't need to say some member's full name. I know that "pokemonpants" wasn't his real username but it was his NICKNAME. If you don't know what a nickname is, go check a dictionary instead of asking me.

Sorry if I sounded too harsh but SB&P is being more stupid than usual lately and it irritates me. I get angry easily sometimes and today is one of these days that is happening. :(

CakeCup

Facing the BSOD
SB&Pat, stop liking every post. It doesn't make you look special, it makes your likes look meaningless. It's getting very annoying. I'm sorry that my post here is harsh, but you need to learn when to stop correcting other people. LOOK STUFF UP IF YOU DO NOT KNOW. Most of us members are tired of this bullshrimp.

Also, pokemonpants, just stop making these "show" topics. It's not going to make you look any better on here. Enough is enough.

dmandaboi

I love SBM
SpongeBob And Patrick said:
Why don't you say this to President Squidward? He gives lots of Likes, too!
Deducting 1000 respect points for throwing Prez under the bus.

and I swear if you say "technically his name isn't Prez" or something along those lines i will grind your bones to make my bread

SpongeBob And Patrick

I hate Wednesdays!
Rochester, New York State, The United States Of Am
But he doesn't like posts just for the sake of liking them.
And why specifically him? A lot of people give likes
He’s the guy that I was trying to beat. But, now, I’ve pretty much given up and just want to get to 10,000 Likes (I’m almost there). Also, how can you tell that he doesn’t and how can you tell that I do? Also, also, just so that people are aware of it, I prefer not to be called “SB&P”. I’d prefer to be called by my full Username.

Depressed Luigi

Dead Inspector
He’s the guy that I was trying to beat. But, now, I’ve pretty much given up and just want to get to 10,000 Likes (I’m almost there). Also, how can you tell that he doesn’t and how can you tell that I do? Also, also, just so that people are aware of it, I prefer not to be called “SB&P”. I’d prefer to be called by my full Username.
How do you know how much likes he gave? Or yours?

I can tell because you just like any random post you see, it's pretty obvious when it's stuff that doesn't make any sense for you to like. And plus you just admitted to it. "He’s the guy that I was trying to beat. But, now, I’ve pretty much given up and just want to get to 10,000 Likes (I’m almost there)."

MrColeslaw

Balloon Traveler
Deducting 1000 respect points for throwing Prez under the bus.

and I swear if you say "technically his name isn't Prez" or something along those lines i will grind your bones to make my bread

Technically, you can't grind his bones, because murder is against the law!

BobCarotte

meep
SB&P, I guess you're not using the like button correctly, it seems like you just discovered the Internet.

Let me explain how it works. The like button on SBM was not made to start a contest with other members about who gives likes the most or who receives the most likes. I repeat: IT'S NOT A CONTEST. People normally use the like button to "like" a funny post, a post you agree with, a special event or even a birthday wish, pretty much like social media.

What I find VERY ridiculous from you is that you like EVERYTHING, even the posts that are against you. IT DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE. You're 19 years old, dude. Grow up.

Back