-You Can Be- ANYTHING

LARRY22

Giant Clam
EGgQOoM.jpg

What's your dream job? What do you want to be when you grow up? And how will you achieve it? Alright here goes...

I actually want to be...a doctor? It's funny that I've never made any reference to this on the Internet, like at ALL :P, but it's been my dream job since my mom is one, although my dad is an accountant. I do talk quite a bit of SB, but that's really 'cause I'm a big fan of the show, although I wouldn't call myself a hardcore fan. What I'll do to achieve it is knowing a LOT of Mathematics , and especially, Science.

BackToSpongebob

Floating Shopping List
EGgQOoM.jpg

What's your dream job? What do you want to be when you grow up? And how will you achieve it? Alright here goes...
I actually want to be...a doctor? It's funny that I've never made any reference to this on the Internet, like at ALL :P, but it's been my dream job since my mom is one, although my dad is an accountant. I do talk quite a bit of SB, but that's really 'cause I'm a big fan of the show, although I wouldn't call myself a hardcore fan. What I'll do to achieve it is knowing a LOT of Mathematics , and especially, Science.

Me being a hardcore fan, I noticed the cashier on the book cover is the same fish that gave Barnacle Boy extra broccoli.

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
I want to get into the advertising business... I love advertising so much and you make good money doing it. I'd love to bring some new ideas to the table for various companies.

Back