Season 10 vs Season 11

Tyler730

Part Computer or Something
So which season is better, 10 or 11? I prefer Season 10 since they have more great episodes than 11 IMO.

Amphitrite

LBW Zelda
Season 11 isn't over yet, but I actually prefer that season so far. I actually love both seasons almost the same since they're very different from other seasons of the show, but season 11 seems to be pushing it even further with its bizarre (in a good way) episodes combined with the wackiness of season 10. Plus, it has good dialogue humor, one of the few aspects that was kind of missing in most of season 10.

Tyler730

Season 11 is still a good season. My two favorites were Spot Returns and Spin the Bottle. Squid Noir, Teacher's Pests, and Boo-Kini were good as well. I honestly thought the later episodes were okay. The only two episodes I’d call outright bad are There's a Sponge in My Soup and Man Ray Returns. There’s also a couple mediocre ones like Pat the Horse, Scavenger Pants, and Krabby Patty Creature Feature.

Depressed Luigi

Dead Inspector
Of course Season 10 has more great episodes, it has more episodes than the aired Season 11 ones.

Season 11 is better IMO, It feels kinda like a mix of 9B and 10. So far, Squid Noir and Legend oof Boo-Kini Bottom are amazing, and There's a Sponge in my Soup and Teacher's Pests are extremely great too. Man Ray Returns, Spot Returns, and Krabby Patty Creature Feature are also great,

The Clam Whisperer is the only one I have below Average.

Klu

Moby Dollar
So far I despise only two episodes from season 11. I just don't like much only three episodes. The rest of season 11 is great.
Half of season 10 in my opinion could've vanished without a trace and world maybe became a much better place.
So yeah, season 11 is clear winner here.

EmployeeAMillion

Season 12 Time!
I haven’t seen enough of Season 11 to tell if it’s better, but Season 10 was definitely a test of this new direction, with 11 clearly being a sign of refinement.

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
I don't think season 11 is as great as people say it is but I find it much less obnoxious than season 10. Although I haven't seen Pat the Horse which looks terrible and a couple of the plot descriptions for some March episodes look really bad.

season 11 isn't over yet, just saying but so far season 11 has been making me laugh more than most of season 10. I can't call season 11 great yet but it's certainly decent.

Pugs4Thugs

#1 SpongeBob Reviewer
So far I think season 11 is better. It just has better episodes in my opinion, and more memorable ones too. But that’s not to say season 10 is bad, it just isn’t as high quality.

McSponge

Frozen Cephalopod
Season 11 is way better than Season 10. Season 10 overall was a middle-in-the-road type of Season. There weren't really that many great episodes, while there weren't that many terrible episodes. A lot of the Season just felt bland or okay, there wasn't that much special about this Season (Save for a few great and infamous episodes). Season 11, on the other hand, has a more consistent rate of good episodes compared to Season 10. It's nowhere near as good as Season 9, though it is halfway there (At least in my book). It's still better than Seasons 6-8, and if the rest of the Season manages to pull off a consistent amount of good-amazing episodes, it could end up being better than Seasons 4-5 in my book (I personally don't care for Season 4 that much, aside from a selection of episodes).

Tyler730

Honestly the upcoming plots/titles (Bunny Hunt, Sanitation Insanity, My Leg, Ink Lemonade, Grandmum's the Word, Old Man Patrick) make me pretty nervous. Additionally I found S11 to be just as exaggerative if not more exaggerative as S10. Cuddle E. Hugs and Scavenger Pants beginnings were both pretty awful (the former being really disgusting and the latter being extremely annoying).

Klu

Moby Dollar
Tyler730 said:
if not more exaggerative as S10.

Cuddle E. Hugs and Scavenger Pants beginnings were both pretty awful (the former being really disgusting and the latter being extremely annoying).
Is it?
We had episodes such as Sportz, Whirly Brains, Code Yellow, Snooze your loose in season 10.

In episodes I mentioned higher has terrible beginnings as well. (Sportz and Whirly Brains)

Night-Waker

Moby Dollar
I still haven't seen every season 10 episode yet, but I ​am ​at least caught up on season 11. So far, I love both seasons to death, but I'm leaning more toward season 11 since I feel all the episodes so far have been consistently entertaining, whereas with season 10, yeah I've enjoyed every episode I've seen of it so far, but some of the episodes are a bit more meh for me.

Back