Logan Paul is disgusting

#YearofLuigi2018

Floating Shopping List
WARNING: IF YOU GET QUEASY EASILY OR HATE SEEING DEAD BODIES, DO NOT WATCH THE VIDEO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kn6zsxSWyaI

Logan Paul, a YOUTUBER WITH AN AUDIENCE OF KIDS, uploaded a video of him finding a dead body while making jokes. It's sick ::dolphin noise:: like this that makes me hate the human race.

UPDATE: Video Deleted

dmandaboi

I love SBM
And yet they still made it to YouTube Rewind 2017. These stains deserve to be scraped from the internet.

Also, you don't just post videos of people who offed themselves on the internet, and these guys are acting as if it's some really good material for their channel. I don't know about you guys but suicide affects me on a pretty personal level, as it took my uncle almost five years ago. So many of the things he said were really disrespectful, and the "jokes" came off as even more so. The Paul brothers legit make me irritated in a way I can't even describe. Just... no.

CakeCup

Facing the BSOD
kite man said:
And yet they still made it to YouTube Rewind 2017. These stains deserve to be scraped from the internet.

Also, you don't just post videos of people who offed themselves on the internet, and these guys are acting as if it's some really good material for their channel. I don't know about you guys but suicide affects me on a pretty personal level, as it took my uncle almost five years ago. So many of the things he said were really disrespectful, and the "jokes" came off as even more so. The Paul brothers legit make me irritated in a way I can't even describe. Just... no.
You know, this whole YouTube Rewind got me thinking:
YouTube: "Pewdiepie allegedly spewed anti-Semetic remarks, even though it was out-of-context? YOU GET DEMONETIZED AND NO YOUTUBE REWIND FOR YOU."
also YouTube: "Logan and Jake Paul make a lot of clickbait titles that nobody likes even though they get tons of views? Oh, they make jokes on things that are serious, like suicide? Eh, they should get more time in the Rewind."

But seriously, Logan and Jake Paul make me cringe. They purposefully make clickbait videos to reel in viewers and get money, even if the subject matter is something that will make even a little kid die a bit inside.

Alex Squarepants

angrier than ever
Logan Paul has always been a complete dick, but this a new low. Finding someone dead is not the big issue for me (Though I would be lying if I said it's not an issue, Youtube's policy). The issue is how he kept joking about, I'm honestly still not sure if this is even real or not because of how he reacted to it.

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
I already hated Logan Paul for ripping off Flobot's iconic song "Handlebars" and turning it into a song that treats women as objects, but this makes me hate him way more.

Sky_Nova_20

Frozen Cephalopod
Meh, I don't watch them at all, but I've watched a few videos of them and never became a fan of those guys (both Logan and Jake), just like most famous YouTubers. However, I'm not sure how to describe these guys.

Leedles

Leedle
tfw your brother posts videos of suicide victims

176fd9844d5655a31652844c4db8c350.png

I don't know (or care to know) much about the Pauls but I just have this to say: there is no realm of offensive humor where literally going to thebody of someone who just killed themselves only to treat it jovially where it is okay. It's one thing even to just joke about the concept but literally going to a victim's body????? Really?????

Back