New SpongeBob Episodes in 2018

Amphitrite

LBW Zelda
http://nickalive.blogspot.com/2017/12/nickelodeon-usas-january-2018-premiere.html

Get your hype trains chugging, because NickAlive has recently revealed that new episodes of SpongeBob will be premiering from February-March next year. Here's the episodes, plots, and airdates as shown in the article (some of this may be subject to change):

SpongeBob SquarePants
Wednesday 21st March 2018 - Sanitation Insanity; Bunny Hunt: When Mr. Krabs gets in trouble for littering, he makes SpongeBob and Squidward clean up Bikini Bottom; a sea bunny ravages Squidward's garden, but SpongeBob thinks it's cute. (TBC)

Monday 26th March 2018 - Chatterbox Gary; Don't Feed the Clowns: Gary has a pet translation collar, and he's talking up a storm; when a small clown gets left behind by the circus, SpongeBob takes the hapless harlequin under his wing. (TBC)

Tuesday 27th March 2018 - Old Man Patrick; Grandmum's the Word: TBA (TBC)

Wednesday 28th March 2018 - Drive Happy; Fun-Sized Friends: SpongeBob can't drive, but you don't need a license to operate a self-driving car; SpongeBob and Patrick exchange tiny living versions of themselves. (TBC)

UPDATE: Finalized airdates for the episodes.

UPDATE 2: Sanitation Insanity and Bunny Hunt didn't premiere today, so they're removed.

Chatterbox Gary and Don't Feed the Clowns - February 12
Drive Happy - February 13
Old Man Patrick - February 14
Fun-Sized Friends - February 15
Grandmum's the Word - February 16

Amphitrite

LBW Zelda
kite man said:
Chatterbox Gary sounds like it'll be cool! :) Maybe we'll finally understand what he's saying...

Also, why is Don't Feed the Clowns on there twice?
Probably a rerun.

Depressed Luigi

Dead Inspector
Ohhhhh I was wondering what drive happy and Fun sized friends would be.

Maybe in Chatterbox Gary, Gary will start talking about A Pal for Gary :sbface:

Also, I just realized, since the last three are on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday, there's probably 2 more episode sets right after

Klu

Moby Dollar
Those synopsises look great and creative (except for Sanitation Insanity). I hope for high quality chunk of episodes.

Sky_Nova_20

Frozen Cephalopod
I swear with Season 10+ episodes your opinions are just the exact opposite of what people think

It's great to see SpongeBob and Squidward (especially Squidward) getting some sort of punishment again after some of the boredom of 9, 10 and 11 (or even Seasons 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5)

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
ElectricPikachu said:
It's great to see SpongeBob and Squidward (especially Squidward) getting some sort of punishment again after some of the boredom of 9, 10 and 11 (or even Seasons 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5)
I know you're probably in your teen phase where you want to be edgy but your attempts at contrarianism are way too obvious.

Sky_Nova_20

Frozen Cephalopod
I know you're probably in your teen phase where you want to be edgy but your attempts at contrarianism are way too obvious.

Honest Slug said:
What's the point of being edgy? Edginess has no value whatsoever. Even adults try to be edgy, but it's a massive failure for them, so I don't know why wouuld these types of age demographics would be excluded. Almost the majority of people here are teenagers who just makes weird jokes and memes and then someone finds it funny. I'm not saying my opinions are funny, but they're actually honest. As a teenager myself (almost an adult now), people who are teenagers are definitely the worse. I'm not saying anybody here is bad, but tbe teenagers I've met in real life are already stupid, so there's no value in them.

Anyways, still waiting for Sanitation Insanity.

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
ElectricPikachu said:
What's the point of being edgy? Edginess has no value whatsoever. Even adults try to be edgy, but it's a massive failure for them, so I don't know why wouuld these types of age demographics would be excluded. Almost the majority of people here are teenagers who just makes weird jokes and memes and then someone finds it funny. I'm not saying my opinions are funny, but they're actually honest. As a teenager myself (almost an adult now), people who are teenagers are definitely the worse. I'm not saying anybody here is bad, but tbe teenagers I've met in real life are already stupid, so there's no value in them.

Anyways, still waiting for Sanitation Insanity.
You seemed to really like these "boring" seasons. You don't naturally go from saying "this season was amazing!" to "This season was boring" in a span of 5 months.

ElectricPikachu said:
This season is actually decent if you ask me, but if you want me to compare it to Season 4, then it's very inferior. This season is where things have changed, making them cringier. Animation has become slightly worse, making it lazier than before, but I still like it. There is another season which has the worst animation in the show, which is Season 6. More on that. Anyways, the character portrayal in this season is a mixed bag, although it is tons better than in Seasons 6 & 7. SpongeBob, Patrick, and Mr. Krabs became more annoying, Squidward and Sandy became more boring, Plankton still thinks about the formula, which has become repetitive and his plans aren't as good. Gary is the same and I mean for the good. Humor is average in this season. Some of the humor in this season wasn't really good either, especially with the increase of gross-out humor. Episodes like To Love a Patty and Fungus Among Us are examples. There has been mediocre episodes in this season as well. However, the good things are that some episodes in Season 5 are one of the best episodes in the series. Yes, in the series. Krabs a la Mode, Roller Cowards, Friend or Foe, Bucket Sweet Bucket, SVTPG, and a few other episodes made this season a decent one, rather than just plain average or bad, like other people say. Those are examples of excellent episodes. There are also guilty pleasures to me in this season such as Rise and Shine, Pat No Pay, Banned in Bikini Bottom, and The Krusty Plate. Even, Atlantis SquarePantis was extremely underrated, although not a favorite of mine. This season also returned the three-segment thing from the beginning of Season 1, but it has been removed since then. It appears to have more than 2 or 3, which makes Season 5 have something unique. Overall, there's not really much to talk about Season 5 and all I can say it is a decent season, even with some bad episodes. Here are some of my thoughts about every episode in this season:

1. Krabs a la Mode (A)
2. Roller Cowards (A)
3. Friend or Foe (A)
4. Sing a Song of Patrick (A)
5. New Digs (A)
6. SpongeBob vs. The Patty Gadget (A)
7. 20,000 Patties Under the Sea (A)
8. The Krusty Plate (A)
9. Spy Buddies (A)
10. Bucket Sweet Bucket (A)
11. The Inmates of Summer (A)
12. Two Faces of Squidward (A)
13. Rise and Shine (A)
14. The Donut of Shame (A)
15. Goo Goo Gas (A)
16. Pat No Pay (A-)
17. Money Talks (A-)
18. Le Big Switch (B+)
19. The Original Fry Cook (B+)
20. Slimy Dancing (B+)
21. The Krusty Sponge (B+)
22. Banned in Bikini Bottom (B+)
23. BlackJack (B+)
24. Blackened Sponge (B+)
25. Mermaidman VS. SpongeBob (B+)
26. Pest of the West (B)
27. Picture Day (B)
28. Atlantis SquarePantis (C+)
29. Stanley S. SquarePants (C+)
30 Breath of Fresh Squidward (C)
31. A Flea in her Dome (C)
32. Night Light (C)
33. To Save a Squirrel (C)
34. Good Ol' Whatshisname (C-)
35. Waiting (C-)
34. Boat Smarts (D+)
37. The Battle of Bikini Bottom (D+)
38. SpongeHenge (D+)
39. Fungus Among Us (D)
40. Whatever Happened to SpongeBob? (D)
41. To Love a Patty (D-)

Season 5: B
ElectricPikachu said:
This season is where things have changed a little, but nothing effecting/impactful. I wouldn't call this season a decline in quality, since there are some great episodes. I actually loved this season and it's kind of underrated. I couldn't see the difference between Season 3 and the beginning of Season 4. What this season lacked is the humor like the previous seasons, as seen almost at the near end of the season, so this is why people won't see Season 4 as high in quality as the first three seasons were. I don't mind this, as I still found other things funny in this season. Some episodes in this season were excellent however and I though the first 6 episodes in production order were in Season 3. There are some really funny moments in the very beginning of Season 4, but at the end, eh not so much, but some episodes don't need humor to become perfect. Humor =/= perfection. Anyways, the characters were also changed slightly, but we'll continue with that in later seasons. While we've seen Squidward abuse in previous seasons, people started to think it became worse in this season. I wouldn't say so. Later seasons (S5-S8) didn't portray it well. However, on the good side, Season 4 has some of the best episodes in the show. Skill Crane, HYSTS?, Krusty Towers, all those were perfection. They were extremely well-written and not lackluster at all and I think other great episodes like these can compensate Season 4 in general. I can't really see who was the best character in this season, mainly because a few started to change like SpongeBob and Patrick. I think they were good in this season, no matter what. Especially Patrick. Patrick was good in this season. Sandy didn't appear that much, neither did Gary, but Once Bitten was his major role. Squidward and Mr. Krabs were still good, but S1-S3 appearances were better. But I feel like this season was still great. Animation was great, most episodes are well executed. Some episodes also tend to be very unique based on their plots and I enjoyed more than half of the season. I think it is one of the best seasons of SpongeBob yet. Like I said, I don't think this season downgraded the show a lot in quality even with bad episodes like All That Glitters and The Thing and some of the mediocre episodes are better than the other ones. Overall, a great season if you ask me, but it can be slightly better. Here are some of my thoughts about every episode in this season:

1. Skill Crane (A)
2. Have You Seen This Snail? (A)
3. Krusty Towers (A)
4. Wishing You Well (A)
5. The Lost Mattress (A)
6. Selling Out (A)
7. Dunces and Dragons (A)
8. Mrs. Puff You're Fired (A)
9. Fear of a Krabby Patty (A)
10. The Pink Purloiner (A)
11. Patrick SmartPants (A)
12. Mermaidman and Barnacleboy VI: The Motion Picture (A)
13. Shell of a Man (A)
14. Best Frenemies (A)
15. Once Bitten (A)
16. Krabs vs. Plankton (A-)
17. SquidBob TentaclePants (A-)
18. Squidtastic Voyage (A-)
19. Enemy In-Law (A-)
20. Driven to Tears (A-)
21. Born to be Wild (A-)
22. That's No Lady (B+)
23. Rule of Dumb (B+)
24. Bummer Vacation (B+)
25. Whale of a Birthday (B+)
26. Karate Island (B+)
27. Chimps Ahoy (B+)
28. New Leaf (B+)
29. Ghost Host (B+)
30. The Gift of Gum (B+)
31. Best Day Ever (B)
32. Hocus Pocus (B)
33. Wigstruck (C+)
34. Good Neighbors (C+)
35. Funny Pants (C)
36. Squid Wood (C-)
37. The Thing (D+)
38. All That Glitters (D)

Season 4: B+
ElectricPikachu said:
This season is the last season where people loved the show and then started to change their opinion completely afterwards. Season 3, just like Season 2, has some of the best episodes in the show. The humor was excellent, the character portrayal continued to be the same as in Season 2. Almost nothing were changed between these two seasons, even the animation. However, the animation had slight few editings, but it's not much different. It's very good. This season also seems to be unforgettable, mainly because of Chocolate with Nuts, just like Season 2 with Band Geeks. While the season was excellent, there are some duds towards the end, such as Party Pooper Pants, which is an episode I don't like at all. There are other duds, but they don't compare to this one. The characters were great, more specifically Patrick. However, one problem I have in this season is that some characters tend to be OOC in episodes like The Sponge Who Could Fly (best part was Patchy), Party Pooper Pants, The Great Snail Race, etc. Also, some episodes were really overrated in Season 3, moreso than in Season 2. I also think Season 3 was one of Krabs' better season appearances besides Born Again Krabs (still a great episode), but Season 1 was his best appearance yet. Squidward was very hilarious in this season as well, especially in Clams, Krab-Borg, Club SpongeBob and many more episodes. However, despite what I said, this season was very excellent overall and I love how the humor was executed well. It's a very popular season and I view this as either on par with Season 2 or my second favorite. Some of the best writers in Season 3 also left, which is sad. Overall, this season was excellent. Here are some of my thoughts about every episode in this season:

1. Krusty Krab Training Video (A)
2. Chocolate with Nuts (A)
3. Idiot Box (A)
4. Wet Painters (A)
5. Just One Bite (A)
6. Mermaidman and Barnacleboy V (A)
7. Planktons Army (A)
8. Snowball Effect (A)
9. My Pretty Seahorse (A)
10. The Camping Episode (A)
11. No Weenies Allowed (A)
12. SpongeBob Meets the Strangler (A)
13. One Krabs Trash (A)
14. Nasty Patty (A)
15. Mid-Life Crustacean (A)
16. The Algae's Always Greener (A)
17. Can You Spare A Dime? (A)
18. Club SpongeBob (A)
19. Clams (A)
20. Missing Identity (A)
21. SpongeGuard on Duty (A)
22. Ugh (A)
23. Rock-a-Bye Bivalve (A)
24. Krab-Borg (A)
25. Squilliam Returns (A)
26. Mermaidman and Barnacleboy IV (A)
27. New Student Starfish (A)
28. Doing Time (A)
29. Pranks a Lot (A-)
30. I Had An Accident (A-)
31. Born Again Krabs (A-)
32. The Bully (A-)
33. The Great Snail Race (B+)
34. As Seen on TV (B+)
35. Krabby Land (C+)
36. The Sponge Who Could Fly (C)
37. Party Pooper Pants (C-)

Season 3: A
ElectricPikachu said:
This season is where the show has significantly increased in quality. This season has some of the best episodes in the show and we all know how much love Seasons 2 & 3 the most. The characters were largely improved and Patrick has become a lot funnier in this season. He was definitely the star of the show back then. Season 3 also has examples of his character. SpongeBob and Squidward were funny in this season as well. SpongeBob with his imaginative ideas such as the colorful Krabby Patties and Squidward with his personality. Even in some episodes, Squidward actually cared about SpongeBob and that was something unexpected here, which I loved it, especially in Dying for Pie and Christmas Who? The episodes in this season tend to be more emotional than funny. You can definitely see this in Dying for Pie, Band Geeks, Christmas Who? and other episodes. This is something that I feel very proud with Season 2. This season would've been perfect if it weren't for I'm With Stupid. Dumped was okay, but it made more sad. At least, the ending was very good. While I'm the person who doesn't like memes around the Internet, I think the humor in this season was very well executed. Unlike other seasons, this season tends to change a lot in animation for whatever reason. You can definitely compare this in the first episodes of Season 2. SpongeBob is a huge example here. He looks smaller in shape in Big Pink Loser compared to Band Geeks. This shows that the seasons has gone through some changes in animation, but it's very good. I like both types of animation, so it's not a problem. While there are a lot of funny episodes in this season, some of the humor tend to cause problems such as in Bubble Buddy, Pre-Hibernation Week, etc. What I mean by problems is that the characters get angry afterwards. However, this season was excellent. Character portrayal, humor, emotions, all those things were very high quality and we saw how the show progressed from Season 1. I could see Season 2 as my favorite season or on par with Season 3, but both seasons are really close in my opinion. Overall, I love this season, it's amazing and I would make a huge list of amazing things for this season. The plots in Season were very well done too, as every plot focused on one specific thing, rather than just choosing one plot and add it to 10 episodes per season. I loved how the crew chose the plots and that is why this season ended up being amazing. Here are some of my thoughts about every episode in this season:

1. Dying for Pie (A)
2. Band Geeks (A)
3. Christmas Who? (A)
4. Big Pink Loser (A)
5. Something Smells (A)
6. Graveyard Shift (A)
7. Shanghaied (A)
8. Patty Hype (A)
9. No Free Rides (A)
10. Squidville (A)
11. Sailor Mouth (A)
12. Life of Crime (A)
13. Jellyfish Hunter (A)
14. Pressure (A)
15. Wormy (A)
16. Squid on Strike (A)
17. Frankendoodle (A)
18. Welcome to the Chum Bucket (A)
19. Mermaidman and Barnacleboy III (A)
20. The Smoking Peanut (A)
21. Imitation Krabs (A)
22. Squid's Day Off (A)
23. Sandy, SpongeBob and the Worm (A)
24. Krusty Love (A)
25. Procrastination (A)
26. Artist Unknown (A)
27. Your Shoes Untied (A)
28. Bossy Boots (A)
29. The Fry Cook Games (A)
30. Pre-Hibernation Week (A)
31. The Secret Box (A)
32. Squirrel Jokes (A-)
33. Survival of the Idiots (A-)
34. I'm Your Biggest Fanatic (A-)
35. Gary Takes a Bath (B+)
36. Dumped (B+)
37. Grandma's Kisses (B)
38. I'm with Stupid (C-)

Season 2: A
ElectricPikachu said:
I think this season was an excellent start of the show. The animation, while different, is also excellent and most 90's Nicktoons have similar type of animation. While this season has less humor than Seasons 2 and 3, I don't really think it is a huge problem, as it wasn't meant to be a necessarily funny season. Humor is not something major for a TV show. The introduction of the main charactera were great, especially with Patrick, as he was more unique compared to the other seasons. He had better knowledge with things compared to other seasons. SpongeBob also tends to be more mature in this season and doesn't annoy Squidward as much. He even got mad at him in Employee of the Month, which is interesting. Squidward doesn't really come off as a jerk in this season either, besides for Fools of April and to a lesser extent, Squidward, the Unfriendly Ghost, but the latter episode is an excellent gem of the season. While we see Mr. Krabs as a cheapskate, it isn't really irritating compared to later seasons. Sandy was an interesting character as well, especially with her karate skills and her scientific knowledge as revealed in Sandy's Rocket, but we could've recognized that in her debut, Tea at the Treedome, as she lives in a different environment, due to her being a different species. Gary and Plankton didn't really aplear that much, but they were a great addition. Pearl wasn't as bratty in this season either, but things have changed since then. Mrs. Puff was better in thia season as well. All other characters wereintroduced as well. This seaoson is excellent, but there were some duds that come off as dull and/or boring. The episode plots also tend tend to be very predictable in this season, due to the titles being too simple to read, however this is mostly because it was the beginning of the show. Overall, a very great season, but it could've been a little bit better. Besides, some episodes could have been perfect. Here are some of my thoughts about every episode in this season:

1. SB-129 (A)
2. Pizza Delivery (A)
3. Culture Shock (A)
4. Opposite Day (A)
5. Rock Bottom (A)
6. Naughty Nautical Neighbors (A)
7. Employee of the Month
8. F.U.N. (A)
9. Pickles (A)
10. Bubblestand (A)
11. Suds (A)
12. Karate Choppers (A)
13. Arrgh! (A)
14. Mermaidman and Barnacleboy II (A)
15. Valentine's Day (A)
16. The Paper (A)
17. Help Wanted (A)
18. Walking Small (A)
19. Boating School (A)
20. Squidward, The Unfriendly Ghost (A)
21. Hall Monitor (A)
22. Home Sweet Pineapple (A)
23. Plankton! (A)
24. Jellyfish Jam (A)
25. Texas (A)
26. Reef Blower (A)
27. Sleepy Time (A-)
28. I Was a Teenage Gary (A-)
29. Tea at the Treedome (A-)
30. The Chaperone (A-)
31. Jellyfishing (A-)
32. Hooky (A-)
33. Scaredy Pants (B+)
34. Squeaky Boots (B+)
35. Mermaidman and Barnacleboy (B+)
36. Ripped Pants (B+)
37. Fools in April (B+)
38. MuscleBob BuffPants (B+)
39. Neptune's Spatula (B)
40. Sandy's Rocket (C+)
41. Nature Pants (C+)
Season 1: A

JerryTheSnail

Giant Clam
Maybe I'm alone on this but some of these plots sound like something you'd see on the fanon wiki

Depressed Luigi

Dead Inspector
I think he's just trying to have the contrary opinions now. Which is just stupid.

Back