New SpongeBob Episodes in 2018

Spongebob106 said:
I could honestly see Old Man Patrick being a Time Travel episode.
If this is not a parody of this, I'm gonna get angry.

51LoG5uYr7L._SX323_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Depressed Luigi

Dead Inspector
So I just saw a commercial for new Spongebob episodes aring "soon". I couldn't tell anything from the Spongebob scenes it showed (and it doesn't help that half of the commercial was just Henry Danger characters dancing around) but it sounds like it's going to be called an "I Heart Spongebob" marathon.

What I don't understand though, is why they are advertising new Spongebob episodes right now when there's one episode airing in mid-Feburary and the rest are airing at the very end of March. Maybe they're airing sooner now?

Amphitrite

LBW Zelda
So I just saw a commercial for new Spongebob episodes aring "soon". I couldn't tell anything from the Spongebob scenes it showed (and it doesn't help that half of the commercial was just Henry Danger characters dancing around) but it sounds like it's going to be called an "I Heart Spongebob" marathon.
What I don't understand though, is why they are advertising new Spongebob episodes right now when there's one episode airing in mid-Feburary and the rest are airing at the very end of March. Maybe they're airing sooner now?

What SpongeBob scenes were shown?

There was also a clip where Patrick dumped garbage on himself, and another where a can of snail food comes out of SpongeBob's mouth, and Gary is next to him.

could be from Sanitation Insanity and Chatterbox Gary (respectively), but we'll have to see. The clips themselves were pretty vague.

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
I'd be willing to participate in a "I used to heart SpongeBob" marathon. Although Nick would have to give me the right to trash Truth or Square and Sportz once.

Depressed Luigi

Dead Inspector
Honest Slug said:
I'd be willing to participate in a "I used to heart SpongeBob" marathon. Although Nick would have to give me the right to trash Truth or Square and Sportz once.
Just once? How do you trash an episode just once? :P

Klu

Moby Dollar
inb4 haters complain about spongebob's twerking yet they find funny his twerking in pizza delivery since it's "old spongebob"
In OlD sPoNgEbOB iT wAs fUnNy bUt nOw iTs not.
(I don't like chiken bob meme, but I see some haters as a chickens. :p)

inb4 haters complain about spongebob's twerking yet they find funny his twerking in pizza delivery since it's "old spongebob"
If you mean SpongeBob shaking his butt upside down, then it actually doesn't look cringey. :P
you poor innocent soul

Well, now that I can actually see it for more than a split-second, the "Patrick dumping garbage" clip is probably also from Chatterbox Gary, since Gary seems to have some kind of device on his shell with a speaker. Interested to see how that episode turns out.

Hi!

Hi, NickSplat here (I'm that Greek guy, from another computer). I WISH those new episodes to air on Nickelodeon Greece, before USA. BTW, the last episode premiered in Greece was Man Ray Returns/Larry the Floor Manager.

Depressed Luigi

Dead Inspector
Just saw another commercial for it. It showed clips from Drive Happy, Fun-Sized Friends, and an unknown episode involving Plankton and possibly Karen. I only saw small clips but it showed the watching something clip from the first one (Don't Feed the Clowns?), Spongebob doing some kind of tricks in a boat while it drives (Drive Happy) Something in Spongebob's pineapple that I barely saw anything except for a tiny Patrick in the corner of the screen (Fun-Sized Friends), and a clip showing Plankton and Karen (didn'r see enough to get any thoughts of it). It also said there would be a marathon of favorite episodes, not sure what it will be like though. Most of the marathon clips showed Season 1 though I think.

Again, missed a bunch and might have seen some stuff wrong because it was all blink and you'll miss it, but I saw at least that.

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
You know this would actually be good opportunity to do another best day ever like poll to see which favorite episodes will show up in the week,

Not that they will do that, but it would be neat.

Back