How will the 20th anniversary be celebrated

Your guess

• A TV Movie

Votes: 13 56.5%
  • A 22-min special

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • A special 11-min or 14-to-16-min ep (Shanghaied, BttP, Feral Friends)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A standalone series of promo shorts

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • nada

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters

ataeaf

Outdated meme I know
Since the third movie is coming out on 2020 instead of the show’s 20th anniversary, how do you think the show will celebrate the show’s 20th anniversary?

As much I want a second crack at Truth or Square, I voted for the promo shorts as that seems the most realistic to me.

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
I hope we get some merchandise like we did for the 10th anniversary... such as figures and trading cards.

Amphitrite

LBW Zelda
Maybe another event along the lines of The Ultimate SpongeBob SpongeBash. It's not a choice listed on here, but that's what I'd go with.

Depressed Luigi

Dead Inspector
If they make a TV Movie that's better than Truth or Square it would automatically be top 5

Better than Atlantis and it's automatically top 3.

McSponge

Frozen Cephalopod
Maybe another event along the lines of The Ultimate SpongeBob SpongeBash. It's not a choice listed on here, but that's what I'd go with.

Only gosh, I'd LOVE to see the SpongeBash return! Having an expanded library of episodes since last time, would make the event even more incredible! Personally, I'd only want to see a TV movie if the crew wanted to do one. Because well know what happens when Nick forces them to do a special/TV movie when their hearts aren't into it.

(However, a SpongeBob TV movie directed and written by Derek Drymon is my true fantasy)

Amphitrite

LBW Zelda
Wintermelon43 said:
What was the SpongeBash?
It was an event held from July 17-19 of 2009 showcasing a nonstop marathon of SpongeBob episodes (even taking up the Nick@Nite timeslot), 12 new episodes, and fan and celebrity picks for favorite episodes, all in celebration of the show's 10th anniversary that year.

Depressed Luigi

Dead Inspector
It was an event held from July 17-19 of 2009 showcasing a nonstop marathon of SpongeBob episodes (even taking up the Nick@Nite timeslot), 12 new episodes, and fan and celebrity picks for favorite episodes, all in celebration of the show's 10th anniversary that year.
That would be cool

Pugs4Thugs

#1 SpongeBob Reviewer
Probably a huge marathon with all the episodes (like how FXX does it all the time with The Simpsons), and a TV movie (that I'm hoping will be better than Truth or Square). Oh and let's not forget the millions of promos that the TV movie will have.

Back