Angry Grandpa Passed Away (1950-2017)

Original Raw and Uncut

Two-Headed Starfish
I really hate having to be the bearer of bad news. The popular YouTuber, Charles Marvin Green Jr, known has the angry grandpa has passed away on Decemeber 10, 2017. I shook when I clicked the video. I'm very sad that he will no longer be seen, and that he will no longer be in any more videos. My condolences go out to all his loved ones and his family. He will be missed
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5_dSCu_mLY&t=94s

Alex Squarepants

angrier than ever
wow, I never knew he even had cancer. I used to watch this channel a lot when in 2014-2015. I'm very sad he's gone now. :'(

BitBob PixelPants

Frozen Cephalopod
man, that is so sad, i've been watching AGP ever since i first started on YouTube. I miss AGP already. He made me laugh so hard that i couldn't control myself. i will never forget you AGP, to remember you, i will watch all of my personal favorite videos that you have made. i hope you rest in peace Charles.

SpongeBronyPH

Giant Clam
Rest in Peace, Charles Green Jr. a.k.a. Angry Grandpa (16 Oct 1950-10 Dec 2017) :sbbye2:

I'll never forget about you, your rage, your pranks, your dishes and your vomiting.

Condolence to our favorite angry Youtuber and his family.

KarateSponge

Parawhore
Trophy said:
He's a youtuber who'll definitely stand out more if you were on in the earlier years, but it's basically an old man playing the character of an angry grandpa.
ah ok

Back