Spider-Man: Into The Spider-Verse

BenPaz: Act Zero

My Waifu
...what?! so they're gonna expand to their universe?!
this is an animated Spider-Man movie completely separate from the MCU right now. They are using Miles Morales instead of Peter Parker to make that easier I think. The universe has always been expanded like this in the comics. This is somehow due to Sony ::dolphin noise::ery not part of the MCU. Also watch the trailer too

BenPaz said:
this is an animated Spider-Man movie completely separate from the MCU right now. They are using Miles Morales instead of Peter Parker to make that easier I think. The universe has always been expanded like this in the comics. This is somehow due to Sony ::dolphin noise::ery not part of the MCU. Also watch the trailer too
I actually did before commenting it :P

so yeah, guess we're ok with it.

On an related note about Sony, they are making a Venom (played by Tom Hardy) separate from the MCU live action movie. It is coming out next year.

Back