Did you ever have a crush on a character? (a humorous topic)

CherrySponge

There can only be one 'Jellyfishing King!'
Fighting against 'The Pods' with my good friends '
Me? Pretty sure I haven't, although the closest I have come is liking SpongeBob's outfit in Sharks vs Pods. Yeah, I know, heh...that's one of the reasons why I thoroughly enjoy that episode. But if you're happy to share, then this is the place to do it!
Sometimes you've just gotta make a wacky topic, haven't you?

Whisper

let me show you how its done
Staff
*wants to talk about my crush on sonic, but then realizes this is in the spongebob section*

Uhhh I've never had a crush on an SB character. I guess I did kinda have one on SB himself at one point but that lasted a super short time.

CakeCup

Facing the BSOD
I have a crush on this smexy hunk:
Nns7cbb.png

BobCarotte

meep
Acting like a bi to admire SpongeBob's sexiness when he wore long pants in early 2016, if that counts.

Nope, I've never had a crush on a SB character. I had a crush on a few characters from other shows though, for example Britney Britney (from FOP) but that one lasted a few weeks.

Depressed Luigi

Dead Inspector
Never have, never will
And how does Spongebob look any better in SpongeBob LongPants than in other episodes? All he did was change his pants

CherrySponge

BobCarotte said:
Acting like a bi to admire SpongeBob's sexiness when he wore long pants in early 2016, if that counts.

Nope, I've never had a crush on a SB character. I had a crush on a few characters from other shows though, for example Britney Britney (from FOP) but that one lasted a few weeks.
Everyone loves de long pants, as I've found out as of now. :thumbsup:
I have no regrets making this topic, hee hee hee.

TheLocalAquatic said:
Maybe a short-lived, teeny tiny crush on Plankton (pun may be intended), but...otherwise, I have never had a crush on an SB character.

OH MY GOSH, Plankton is a pretty cool character, so I understand the crush. He's got a big voice but not a very big body. :rofl2:

Trophy said:
There is only one character you can truly have a crush on

CNsE52hVAAAEw4E.jpg
Lol I have no idea who that is.

(Bad news, or it might be good depending on your interests, I have a lot more examples of images which I have felt different about, but I won't post them now. :sweat:)

Depressed Luigi

Dead Inspector
To elaborate a little more on what I said, I've never even had a true crush on anyone irl so of course I never had one with this show, and plus, as Honest Slug said, none of them looks like humans (except Patchy, but he looks ugly, and plus I'm straight so......)

CherrySponge

To elaborate a little more on what I said, I've never even had a true crush on anyone irl so of course I never had one with this show, and plus, as Honest Slug said, none of them looks like humans (except Patchy, but he looks ugly, and plus I'm straight so......)
Lol, poor Patchy. :(

Back