I have a confession to make...

Status
Not open for further replies.

spongedude

Wumbologist
Staff
When I was in 1st grade, I had a huge crush on my teacher. She was quite the cutie. :wub: I wrote her love notes, and I made sure to let her know my feelings on nearly every writing assignment. :flower: She was a darling about the whole thing, leaving me smiley faces on my work, and generally taking the whole ordeal in stride. Looking back on it, however, I can't imagine the pain she must have been going through. After all, it was a public school, and my parents' taxes were helping to pay her salary. What could she have conceivably done? Of course I was abusing my power. But as a six-year-old kid, I couldn't help myself. She wore demure but very flattering clothes. I was a monster. Behind my innocent young eyes was a lust that could not be contained. :naughty:

In the immortal words of the venerable St. Augustine, I had entreated chastity of Thee and had prayed, "Grant me chastity and continence, but not yet." For I was afraid lest Thou shouldst hear me too soon, and too soon cure me of my disease of lust which I desired to have satisfied rather than extinguished. Behold, now let my heart confess to Thee what it was seeking there, when I was being gratuitously wanton, having no inducement to evil but the evil itself. It was foul, and I loved it. I loved my own undoing. I loved my error—not that for which I erred but the error itself. A depraved soul, falling away from security in thee to destruction in itself, seeking nothing from the shameful deed but shame itself. :paperbag:

Come at me, bro. :torch:

gladiator.jpg

Please note: I'm not making light of anyone who has legitimately suffered from abuse, physical or emotional. But I think the Barnum & Bailey manner in which the media (and thereby, the public) approaches the matter is damaging to both guilty and innocent parties alike.

spongedude

Wumbologist
Staff
Katniss said:
I've definitely had crushes on teachers before :P I had a human communications professor my freshman year of college who was a total cutie. Definitely gave me motivation to go to his class haha.
Lol. :rofl2:

My high-school pre-calculus teacher looked very much like Lisa Kudrow. I was smitten. :wub:

CherrySponge

There can only be one 'Jellyfishing King!'
Fighting against 'The Pods' with my good friends '
spongedude said:
Lol. :rofl2:

My high-school pre-calculus teacher looked very much like Lisa Kudrow. I was smitten. :wub:
No wonder you were smitten - Lisa was always beautiful in Friends!
(All the girls were, though - it was when they were young. Also, thanks for actually saying the name of a Friends actor, I just love that show. :thumb1:)

BobCarotte

meep
I love my job at the Krusty Krab, I sleep with my shoes on, I like Jelly on both sides of my toast, I have an overdue library book, I think jellyfishing and bubble-blowing are...

https://www.sbmania.net/pictures.php?img=UVelEkyN2j5lFXIvB5drtp24gyUw5lx%2F4NmapJi20QE%3D

...I have a deep overbite, I've never been late for work, I like dancing on parking zone announcements, I still don't have my driving license and I'm wearing three pairs of underwear right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back