Just teasing you losers to a little something.

KarateSponge

Parawhore
if the entire first part of the teaser is literally mocking bob ross it's already failed in my books.

dmandaboi

I love SBM
KarateSponge said:
if the entire first part of the teaser is literally mocking bob ross it's already failed in my books.
10nrvxi.jpg

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
I've heard a lot of fans of the comic don't like the movie since it doesn't portray Deadpool's character right and goes too far with it's vulgarity.

I've heard a lot of fans of the comic don't like the movie since it doesn't portray Deadpool's character right and goes too far with it's vulgarity.
what???? Many Deadpool fans loved this movie. wtf are you talking about? It's the definition of a Deadpool movie.

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
Master WhoBruh said:
what???? Many Deadpool fans loved this movie. wtf are you talking about? It's the definition of a Deadpool movie.
I don't know I just know my sisters told me that when they're on Tumblr. go talk to them about it i'mt ired

I don't know I just know my sisters told me that when they're on Tumblr. go talk to them about it i'mt ired
tbf not every source material is gonna be 100% accurate. We should stop expecting that. But still Deadpool was pretty close to his comic persona, except movie Deadpool curses more.

tEMMIE

hOI!!!
President Squidward said:
no offense to them but i sense they're only familiar with "i cooked a million pancakes for no reason" deadpool

Kimberly

call me, beep me, if ya wanna reach me
kite man said:
This gives me nightmares...

I love Deadpool but I'll have to watch the first one first :P . I fell asleep halfway through watching the DVD... but I'll admit, the first teaser for this movie got me good.

Back