What Are Your Headcanons?

Night-Waker

Moby Dollar
I always really like discussing headcanons, so have if you have any based on the show, share them here!
For me, one hc I have is that years into the future, after Mr. Krabs retires from the restaurant business he gives the Krusty Krab to SpongeBob.

Another one I have is that Pearl's actually adopted (Long story short, Mr. Krabs met Pearl's mom when he was in the Navy, they became good friends, and after she died he took Pearl in (Pearl's biological dad wasn't in the picture anymore by that point and there wasn't any other family to raise her)

Deadpool

Imitation Krab
We noticed back in Graveyard Shift were SpongeBob pulls his arms off but grows back which means he's...

maxresdefault.jpg

CherrySponge

There can only be one 'Jellyfishing King!'
Fighting against 'The Pods' with my good friends '
I always really like discussing headcanons, so have if you have any based on the show, share them here!
For me, one hc I have is that years into the future, after Mr. Krabs retires from the restaurant business he gives the Krusty Krab to SpongeBob.
Another one I have is that Pearl's actually adopted (Long story short, Mr. Krabs met Pearl's mom when he was in the Navy, they became good friends, and after she died he took Pearl in (Pearl's biological dad wasn't in the picture anymore by that point and there wasn't any other family to raise her)
Those both make sense to me. Also, the Krusty Krab 2 will always be my opinion on what should come after the Krusty Krab (when the original KK goes out of business or when Mr. Krabs retires, therefore I side with probably lots of people who say that the first movie is the show's proper ending.) I know, it probably doesn't seem like one, since there are still some large gaps to be filled in terms of the character's futures, such as Squidward finally becoming a famous clarinetist. :P

AquaticKonquest

Fudanshi
SpongeBob has feelings for Squidward but is not quite sure whether or not to say anything to Squidward. Therefore, he acts all weird around Squidward as if to lightly tease the octopus with the idea that he may have a crush on him, but doesn't do anything that sets it in stone to not throw Squidward off. Hence, this is why SpongeBob seems to act like a bit of a creep when around Squidward - he doesn't mean it in a bad way, but it can come off as being perhaps a bit too weird. However, SpongeBob and Squidward's contrasting personalities are what drives the latter crazy, so while he is blind to SpongeBob's feelings, he doesn't want to be associated with him or even open up the chance for them to be friends. SpongeBob does not understand this so he confides in Patrick, a long time friend who is unaware of SpongeBob's crush on Squidward (or just blind to it or he forgot about being told this in confidence...it works either way).

Meanwhile, something in high school happened between Squidward and Squilliam - they were in quite a similar place as SpongeBob and Squidward are above only it's not a matter of personality, but a matter of class. Prior to their rivalry, the two had been very close friends who got on really well. During this friendship, Squidward developed feelings for Squilliam but was unsure about how he would react to them if he told him. So, he didn't say anything. Meanwhile, as Squilliam got older, he began to become more boastful of his wealth and exerted it around in high school. Also during this process he began to try and one-up Squidward using his wealth to an advantage, leaving the two to end their teenage years in the rivalry we see today. But while he's jealous of Squilliam, Squidward in still deeply in love with Squilliam.

Pearl is adopted by Mr. Krabs following a tragic event involving her mother. The only reason why I believe in this commonly-assumed theory is because while it sounds the most plausible to me, I also imagine Pearl being 100% whale, so there's no crab/Krab DNA within her whatsoever. Pearl's father has been out of the picture for quite some time now - in fact, since birth, due to disputes between him and his ex-wife. However, while Pearl lived the first few years of her life quite happily with her mother, a tragic event involving humans and hunting causes Pearl's mother to pass on, and Pearl is to be taken in to orphanage. However, Mr. Krabs spots Pearl alone in the street as he goes about his day. Seeing how upset she is, he opens himself up to her as he sits next to her and gets her to tell him everything as he listens with patience and empathy. He then concludes that if she is not happy with her current situation, she could live with him (Krabs is also the only person who Pearl has opened up to, due to her mother's passing putting her in a state of shock). And she accepts his offer. And that's the way it's always been since; Krabs has treated Pearl like he would one of his own.

I'm so dark with that last one like what even

CherrySponge

TheLocalAquatic said:
SpongeBob has feelings for Squidward but is not quite sure whether or not to say anything to Squidward. Therefore, he acts all weird around Squidward as if to lightly tease the octopus with the idea that he may have a crush on him, but doesn't do anything that sets it in stone to not throw Squidward off. Hence, this is why SpongeBob seems to act like a bit of a creep when around Squidward - he doesn't mean it in a bad way, but it can come off as being perhaps a bit too weird. However, SpongeBob and Squidward's contrasting personalities are what drives the latter crazy, so while he is blind to SpongeBob's feelings, he doesn't want to be associated with him or even open up the chance for them to be friends. SpongeBob does not understand this so he confides in Patrick, a long time friend who is unaware of SpongeBob's crush on Squidward (or just blind to it or he forgot about being told this in confidence...it works either way).

Meanwhile, something in high school happened between Squidward and Squilliam - they were in quite a similar place as SpongeBob and Squidward are above only it's not a matter of personality, but a matter of class. Prior to their rivalry, the two had been very close friends who got on really well. During this friendship, Squidward developed feelings for Squilliam but was unsure about how he would react to them if he told him. So, he didn't say anything. Meanwhile, as Squilliam got older, he began to become more boastful of his wealth and exerted it around in high school. Also during this process he began to try and one-up Squidward using his wealth to an advantage, leaving the two to end their teenage years in the rivalry we see today. But while he's jealous of Squilliam, Squidward is still deeply in love with Squilliam.
I think this is what you were going to put, lol. Anyway, sort of yes to the first one but a much bigger YES to the second one! :squidwhoo:

AquaticKonquest

Fudanshi
CherrySponge said:
I think this is what you were going to put, lol. Anyway, sort of yes to the first one but a much bigger YES to the second one! :squidwhoo:
lol I should've noticed the typo :xP: Thanks for noticing!
Do love the idea of a bit of teenage Squidiam angst. :pattongue:

CherrySponge

lol I should've noticed the typo :xP: Thanks for noticing!
Do love the idea of a bit of teenage Squidiam angst. :pattongue:
I sure don't mind a bit of Squidiam, that's for sure.
Take no notice of me sometimes. I know I helped you out here but I am kind of a grammar Nazi, ha ha.

Back