The 19 Song CD & Ireland CD

The DS Guy

Banished
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8dTSX-2zZY&list=PLdR2_WMRJ1DEAwcZ56yN6UBwfYYTJ8lH_
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UCiabepKfw&list=PLdR2_WMRJ1DGQecCq-lXnouUNTsqx0-N_

The DS Guy

Banished
RtU - Renegade the Unicorn said:
Huh, never knew you were into obscure music as well. We have more in common than we think, it seems.
Perhaps, but considering that there is a LOT of obscure music out there, probably even more than popular music, chances are slim that we are familiar with the same obscure music. Besides, the music from those two CDs are not obscure. But some of the other music on that channel (plus the music coming this week) is rather obscure. But the popularity/obscurity of music has no impact on my opinion. My uncle gave me those two CDs in 2005. He had the music on his computer. I was with him when he put together The 19 Song CD. He mostly picked the songs, but I also had some say. If I remember correctly, that was in about January of 2005. Later that year in about August, my mom, my uncle, and grandparents took a vacation to Ireland. As something to listen to during the plane flight, my uncle put together the Ireland CD. Although I don't actually remember really listening to the whole thing on the plane. I remember listening to The Little Drummer Boy, which I remembered being a different version of the song I was introduced to on the other CD earlier that year, but it wasn't until later that I actually listened to every song.

RtU - Renegade the Unicorn

Flying Dutchman's Sock
The DS Guy said:
Perhaps, but considering that there is a LOT of obscure music out there, probably even more than popular music, chances are slim that we are familiar with the same obscure music. Besides, the music from those two CDs are not obscure. But some of the other music on that channel (plus the music coming this week) is rather obscure. But the popularity/obscurity of music has no impact on my opinion. My uncle gave me those two CDs in 2005. He had the music on his computer. I was with him when he put together The 19 Song CD. He mostly picked the songs, but I also had some say. If I remember correctly, that was in about January of 2005. Later that year in about August, my mom, my uncle, and grandparents took a vacation to Ireland. As something to listen to during the plane flight, my uncle put together the Ireland CD. Although I don't actually remember really listening to the whole thing on the plane. I remember listening to The Little Drummer Boy, which I remembered being a different version of the song I was introduced to on the other CD earlier that year, but it wasn't until later that I actually listened to every song.
Are you familiar with The Shaggs or Daniel Johnston, by any chance?

Back