SpongeBuddyPH TOP 30 WORST SpongeBob SquarePantsâ„¢ EPISODES!

What is the worst SpongeBob episode that you have ever seen before?

• Total voters

SpongeBronyPH

Giant Clam
Greetings, people of SBmania, YouTube & DeviantArt. I'm new in this fansite, SBmania, so I can share with everybody about my thoughts about SpongeBob. I aim to please.

This time, I want to start hosting the most abyssmal episodes of my most favorite, popular animated TV series; SpongeBob SquarePants™. I made this list because I was inspired by Blu3Danny (now BluMoonToons), Mr. Enter and my most favorite, MoBrosStudios.

WARNING: As I show all of my most horrible SBSP episodes, please be extremely careful about the gross-outs and mean-spirited scenes and quotes. Also, please be aware of profanity (strong language). Ranting the writers (e.g. Zeus Cervas) is allowed here.

Now, without further withdue, welcome to SBmania's TOP 30 WORST SpongeBob SquarePants™ EPISODES.

Now, before we start, take a guess. I'll be back soon.
30. Fifi

Depressed Luigi

Dead Inspector
My guess is Little Yellow Book

WARNING: As I show all of my most horrible SBSP episodes, please be extremely careful about the gross-outs and mean-spirited scenes and quotes.

How can this even matter when we're not actually watching the episode while you rant about them?

SpongeBronyPH

Giant Clam
Any correct guess? Yes? No? Well here's the correct answer.

No. 30
Little Yellow Book
S9-E182-A
42.png
Let's start with season 9. In this episode, Squidward was attempting to relax since there are no customers in The Krusty Krab but suddenly, all customers arrive at The Krusty Krab. Squidward calls SpongeBob to make the orders but SpongeBob's busy writing his diary. During that, Squidward discovered that SpongeBob has a diary. He really wants to know SpongeBob's secrets. While reading, Squidward is sharing SpongeBob's secrets to the customers along with Mr. Krabs and Patrick. After SpongeBob saw Squidward holding his diary, SpongeBob said "SQUIDWARD, HOW COULD YOU!!!" and runs away in tears.

https://www.sbmania.net/pictures.php?img=bVKvddVQpl4eV08alJC460EeY4gGz1E9f9bx9gGPGqg%3D
Because of that, Squidward leaves while SpongeBob cries longer. Because of that, the Bikini Bottomites are mad at him, public transport (including the taxi) ban Squidward to ride home, and worst of all, the bank takes away Squidward's house, making him homeless. C'mon Squidward, if you're homeless, just go to your mom's house. NO wait, I imagine that her mother will not allow Squidward to live in her home. So Squidward sleep on the bench until next day until police arrived. As punishment for reading SB's diary, the police lock up Squidward in stokes, & everyone including Patrick (even he read SB's diary) throw tomatoes at him. SpongeBob arrived and Squidward apologized to him and when the Bikini Bottomites came to confront Squidward, SpongeBob told them that he is forgived, but unfortunately Squidward reads SB's diary again, making SpongeBob cry again. This is the worst episode ever. I mean seriously, Squidward is my favorite character of the show. I can't believe that the writers of this :dolphinnoise: episode flanderized my favorite character. You're doing it wrong. In conclusion, reading somebody else's diary invades the privacy of the author of the diary. It's very sinful. WORST ::dolphin noise::ING EPISODE EVER!!!!

Final Score = 0/10 :patboo:​
OK. Time for the next guess.​
29. Nickel (Ni)

mythix super saiyan 4

the only good parts of sbm are the skins and tradi
hopefully this list is not predictable

SpongeBuddyPH said:
Any correct guess? Yes? No? Well here's the correct answer.

No. 30
Little Yellow Book
S9-E182-A
42.png
Let's start with season 9. In this episode, Squidward was attempting to relax since there are no customers in The Krusty Krab but suddenly, all customers arrive at The Krusty Krab. Squidward calls SpongeBob to make the orders but SpongeBob's busy writing his diary. During that, Squidward discovered that SpongeBob has a diary. He really wants to know SpongeBob's secrets. While reading, Squidward is sharing SpongeBob's secrets to the customers along with Mr. Krabs and Patrick. After SpongeBob saw Squidward holding his diary, SpongeBob said "SQUIDWARD, HOW COULD YOU!!!" and runs away in tears. Because of that, Squidward leaves while SpongeBob cries longer. Because of that, the Bikini Bottomites are mad at him, public transport (including the taxi) ban Squidward to ride home, and worst of all, the bank takes away Squidward's house, making him homeless. C'mon Squidward, if you're homeless, just go to your mom's house. NO wait, I imagine that her mother will not allow Squidward to live in her home. So Squidward sleep on the bench until next day until police arrived. As punishment for reading SB's diary, the police lock up Squidward in stokes, & everyone including Patrick (even he read SB's diary) throw tomatoes at him. SpongeBob arrived and Squidward apologized to him and when the Bikini Bottomites came to confront Squidward, SpongeBob told them that he is forgived, but unfortunately Squidward reads SB's diary again, making SpongeBob cry again. This is the worst episode ever. I mean seriously, Squidward is my favorite character of the show. I can't believe that the writers of this :dolphinnoise: episode flanderized my favorite character. WORST :dolphinnoise: EPISODE EVER!!!! 0/10.
really he tried to kill spongebob and patrick once i don't think reading a diary is worst then that

Depressed Luigi

Dead Inspector
Somehow I have the feeling that I can properly guess what episodes will be on the list (not in order but whatever)

Let me guess, it's...

A Pal for Gary
One Coarse Meal
Yours, Mine, and Mine
Stuck in the Wringer
Choir Boys
Boating Buddies
Squid's Visit
The Splinter
Cephalopod Lodge
Good Neighbors
Smoothe Jazz in Bikini Bottom
Pet Sitter Pat
Little Yellow Book
Squid Baby
Spongebob You're Fired
All That Glitters
To Love a Patty
Fungus Among Us
A Day Without Tears
Are You Happy Now?
Demolition Doofus
Rodeo Daze
Hide and then What Happens?
Truth or Square
The Card
Atlantis Squarepantis
Pet or Pests
SITKWS
Waiting
The Clash of Triton

Hopefully Shuffleboarding, To Squarepants or Not to Squarepants, and Trenchbillies are in this nstead of Truth or Square, Atlantis Squarepantis, and Rodeo Daze though.

SpongeBronyPH

Giant Clam
Wintermelon43 said:
My guess is Little Yellow Book

How can this even matter when we're not actually watching the episode while you rant about them?
I mean the pictures of the episodes from SBmania and its quotes, I will put them here tomorrow,
Wintermelon43 said:
Somehow I have the feeling that I can properly guess what episodes will be on the list (not in order but whatever)

Let me guess, it's...

A Pal for Gary
One Coarse Meal
Yours, Mine, and Mine
Stuck in the Wringer
Choir Boys
Boating Buddies
Squid's Visit
The Splinter
Cephalopod Lodge
Good Neighbors
Smoothe Jazz in Bikini Bottom
Pet Sitter Pat
Little Yellow Book
Squid Baby
Spongebob You're Fired
All That Glitters
To Love a Patty
Fungus Among Us
A Day Without Tears
Are You Happy Now?
Demolition Doofus
Rodeo Daze
Hide and then What Happens?
Truth or Square
The Card
Atlantis Squarepantis
Pet or Pests
SITKWS
Waiting
The Clash of Triton

Hopefully Shuffleboarding, To Squarepants or Not to Squarepants, and Trenchbillies are in this nstead of Truth or Square, Atlantis Squarepantis, and Rodeo Daze though.
I'll put them all except The Clash of Triton (because it's OK to me IMO) and Shuffleboarding (because it's my favorite and my most hilarious episodes IMO, please don't hate me!).

mythix super saiyan 4

the only good parts of sbm are the skins and tradi
SpongeBuddyPH said:
I mean the pictures of the episodes from SBmania and its quotes, I will put them here tomorrow,

I'll put them all except The Clash of Triton (because it's OK to me IMO) and Shuffleboarding (because it's my favorite and my most hilarious episodes IMO, please don't hate me!).
at least that gives it a bit of unpredictability witch makes the list better

Depressed Luigi

Dead Inspector

lol 29/30. And I was even debating whether to put in Clash of Triton or not.

How the heck is Shuffleboarding funny though? That episode was really annoying and aggravating for me to watch.

Depressed Luigi

Dead Inspector
I mean I guess there's one surprise left :P

Probably Dear Vikings since that's the episode I originally was going to put as the 30th one but then put Clash of Triton in there, or maybe Slide Whistle stooges or Spongehenge or something, either way this is going to be very predictable and typical.

SpongeBronyPH

Giant Clam
OK. Time for the next one.

No. 29
SpongeBob, you're Fired!
S9-E189
45.png
Oh dear me, not this episode again. I really hate this one. Why? It starts in a wonderful day at The Krusty Krab where SpongeBob cleans the restaurant and cooks the Krabby Patty with perfection (TBH, the first filler is OK to me IMO). But when Mr. Krabs arrives, he thinks SpongeBob's working performance is not good so he fires him. Why? It's not because of SpongeBob's performance, but because he wants to cut his salary for a :dolphinnoise: nickel (Ni). Squidward asks Mr. Krabs if he's fired but Mr. Krabs says he's not so he's staying.

After Mr. Krabs' last words to SpongeBob by saying "You're fired!", SpongeBob started crying for too long (which is the second filler). While he's crying, Mr. Krabs takes away his hat and his Spatula (nicknamed Spat/Fifi). Even worst, SpongeBob's crying floods the Krusty Krab. Oh dear me, not even All that Glitters and A Day without Tears (coming soon in my list here) had this much crying. Squidward kicks him out while SB's crying for to long. Without him, Mr. Krabs will be the next frycook. He used to be the frycook at the navy. But wait, I thought you were the head chef of the S.S. Diarrhea (from my favorite episode Squilliam Returns).

https://www.sbmania.net/pictures.php?img=Nczw2pMj2ypiw1kXxGzl%2FDc%2FOiiWVUTzPgHx929lVpA%3D
https://www.sbmania.net/pictures.php?img=RR%2By5NKXSU%2FPFIgRPGZ%2F1hoPMATCzlOxDTAcQnHcUIE%3D
https://www.sbmania.net/pictures.php?img=QNrhS2XIKyQUBioJ3rwzk21xIhMfrbVWi7N7sR8genE%3D
Old Man Jenkins: I'm not a strong swimmer.
Me (in Mr. Enter's voice): YOU'RE A FISH!

SpongeBob arrived home with deep sadness and depression, And he still cries until Patrick arrives. C'mon SpongeBob, We know you love your job at the KK. If you're fired from the KK, try another job like become a ranger at the Jellyfish Fields or something. While SB is fired, Patrick told him that its OK to be fired, so he taught him live happy while unemployed, a.k.a funemployment.

https://www.sbmania.net/pictures.php?img=qe4HpjS5G7qulRuKXnb5GvSyoYSA15pAsCL%2B%2FXS042E%3D

On the next day, Patrick arrived at SB's pineapple and look at that horrid face of him when he's unemployed, fully depressed, sad, moody. While Patrick teaches him how to live when unemployed, Patrick's just showing some stupidity like ruining Squidward's garden. Really? That's just stupid and mean-spirited.

Next, SB and Patrick are at Sandy's treedome and what's she doing now? Giving free food samples to the individuals which is mixed with radioactive substances which mutates their bodies, especially Patrick, which he ate the sample creates a second head caused by mutation. Luckily, SB didn't eat it. Sandy gave him some advice by getting hired to other fast food chains. After that, SpongeBob became positive (+) again. He says "I'm ready!" again. We miss his favorite catchphrase so much, it officially came back here in this crappy episode. The first job SpongeBob arrives at is the Weenie Hut where he gets employed by Mr. Weiner. However, Weiner soon fires SpongeBob due to him making Weenie Patties instead of hot dogs. Next, SpongeBob goes to Pizza Piehole where he gets hired by Pizza Pete to make pizzas, but SpongeBob makes a Pizza Patty, much to Pizza Pete's disapproval, resulting in SpongeBob getting fired again. Next, SpongeBob goes to Taco Sombrero; he gets hired and makes a Burrito Patty, and Señor Taco asks a customer to taste it. Pilar volunteers, but when he takes a bite, the burrito meat gets into Billy and Frank's faces, so he gets fired once again. SpongeBob then cries an excuse to Señor Taco, but the latter just strictly fires him. Next and shortly, a crying SpongeBob goes to Wet Noodle, but he gets fired yet again, and Noodleman throws the Noodle Patty on SpongeBob, causing him to insult the restaurant.

SpongeBob went home in tears. When he arrives home, Gary asks him for snail food, but he says he does not have any, so he makes a homemade can of snail food for Gary. SpongeBob tastes a bit of it, saying it tastes great. Gary eats the food, saying it is the best food he ever tasted. Patrick also eats the food. I think it's better for you to work at Snail-Po company.

Suddenly, the Hotdog Minions trap SpongeBob in a hot dog bun and take him away. It turns out Mr. Weiner kidnapped him and promotes him because of his idea of Weenie Patties. SpongeBob can't leave because he got chained until Pete comes along and frees him with Pizza Sauce, only for him to kidnap him with bread. Soon it is a war against all the owners of each restaurant until the Killer Krabby Patty defeats them and takes him back to the Krusty Krab, where angry customers are leaving because of Mr. Krabs' cooking. See, you cheapskate Mr. Krabs, (in Timmy's Dad's voice) I TOLD YOU SO!!!!!!!.

After the Killer Krabby Patty brought SpongeBob at the KK safely, the Killer Krabby Patty reveals his secret identity. It was....(drumroll)....Squidward Tentacles.

Squidward and SpongeBob reunite each other. Squidward says that he still hates him along with the smell of greasy Krabby Patties. (I don't like that one) After that, SpongeBob's happy again. He cleans up the mess with his energy, he cooked the Krabby Patty with perfection, he dresses Mr. Krabs with a formal attire, a suit with ribbon; while Squidward wears a pink dress. She looks like Princess Bubblegum (from Adventure Time) to me. Squidward looks gay here. (insert gay joke here)

At the end, the Krusty Krab is back in business. SpongeBob is back, business is booming, and the worst one, the toilet costs 5 cents ($0.05) and Old Man Jenkins cannot even pay and SB and friends just laugh at him. That's just rude greedy, selfish, disrespectful and :dolphinnoise: stupid. In real life, senior citizens, especially PWDs (even with autism just like me) should be barrier free. It's just selfish and disrespectful.

In conclusion, this episode is EXTREMELY ATROCIOUS in SpongeBob history. It's even worse than Little Yellow Book, Squid Baby and The Fairly OddParents episode Vicky Gets Fired. This episode is not special. It's SO IRRITATING, SO WRONG AND SO STUPID!!!

Final Score = 4/10
Ok, time for the next guess.
28. Restraining Order

Back