Am I the Only One Who Likes to Eat While My Show Is On?

SuperFan2024

Part Computer or Something
Of course I eat regardless if there's entertainment or not around, but I find it more enjoyable when i'm eating while my favorite shows, movies, or programs are on. For example, when Spongebob is on, I enjoy eating while watching it, especially when the episodes have to deal with food, someone cooking, the Krusty Krab, etc...

ooooooofy

hello! :)
Not really because eating tends to distract me from the show! especially coz I like to eat pasta while watching my show so I gotta twist the noodles which you kinda gotta focus on!

Growlie

Best Boy
I'll eat while watching what I enjoy along with drinking my favorite soda. Of course, I eat dinner with my folks and the tv's always on anyways.

giphy.gif

Supmandude

Squog
I don’t like eating when I’m not watching a hilarious comedy cartoon. Usually if I start eating without watching cartoons, I’m like “I should’ve turned on a hilarious cartoon, but now my hands are greasy and I’m too hungry to stop eating and set up TV to watch cartoon on DVD or TV or whatever.”

Alex Squarepants

angrier than ever
I'm pretty sure most people like doing that, so I don't know why you'd think you're the only one.

Personally, I like watching stuff and reading magazines while eating. I don't know why, I just do.

SuperFan2024

LET IT SHRIVEL UP AND DIE said:
if you ask "am I the only one," then you're probably not.
Is it possible to change the title of the thread?

AquaticKonquest

Fudanshi
Eh, I personally don't tend to snack when watching TV. Or at all, for that matter. But I do on occasion.
I mean, watching TV has never given me the desire to eat food whilst watching it.

SuperFan2024

Xiumin Addict said:
SAME! I actually refuse to watch TV unless I have food/soft drinks. I could be stuffed but I'd eat forever as long as Spongebob is on.
The magic of food and entertainment!

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
The first time I dabbed I knew there was something more to the simple dance move than met the eye. There was something about the dab that was special. Something, dare I say, powerful.

I've done research on the matter, of course, and I've started to pick up on clues. The angle of the arm where you tuck your head (henceforth known as the "Dabbing Arm") and the aerodynamic angling of the extended opposite arm (henceforth known as "The Rudder") create a symbol of power that was once used by ancient mystics. Why these wisemen used the Dab Symbol is unknown to modern scholars and is a matter of hot debate, but I believe that early man had discovered the potential power in the dab. Over millennia, unfortunately, it appears that mankind had forgotten about the dab.

That is, ladies and gentlemen, until recently. The Dab has resurfaced, supposedly starting around Atlanta, Georgia (though that's a matter of debate in the Professional Dabbing Community), but this begs to question why? Why has dabbing returned? Could it be that there are forces at work beyond our conception pulling the strings? Perhaps a benevolent God or deity has decided that our society was ready to embrace the dab, and that through Dabbing we shall reach enlightenment. On the other hand, it's also possible that the power of Dabbing was reintroduced into society be someone meaning to sew chaos. If the sort of awesome powers that stem from dabbing could be wielded by a complete novice then who could say how much collateral damage could be taken?

I believe that dabbing is connected to the Ancient Egyptians. Think about it; when you dab your Dabbing Arm is bent at approximately a 45 degree angle. The pyramids are also triangular and are roughly 45 degree angles. Start to see connections? Madonna understood this, which is why she wrote the song "Walk Like An Egyptian". Madonna truly is one of the brightest minds of this century.

But that's not it. There's more about Egypt than most would think. Who was hiding out in Egypt, and had incredible powers? That's right, Dio Brando. Was The World a Stand brought about by mastering dabbing? Perhaps not, though images from the Speedwagon Foundation paint a very convincing picture. I'll let you be the judge.

I've almost mastered the Dab, and when I finish my studies and research my power will be absolute. No one will be able to stop me. All the fundies and roasties will feel my strength. The Chads and Staceys will cry and scream "Please, u/Piffinatour, don't kill us!" and I will proclaim "Forget Gumwaa. Have Funwaa!" as I destroy them with my concentrated Dabs. The day of retribution is nigh, brothers. Some of you are alright, don't come to school tomorrow.

Back