Top 20 best Spongebob episodes IMO

Typical user

Imitation Krab
Well I think the time has come to do this list. My top 20 best SBSQ episodes there's no real rules or anything like that though please remember these are my opinions and post your opinions too I would like to hear them

Well gotta start the list somehow so let's just start

041b%20-%20SpongeGuard%20on%20Duty%20(032).jpg

Lets start off this list with Spongeguard on duty IMO this is just a fun episode that is pretty funny and fairly underrated

The plot is actually pretty funny . Basically Larry rescues a guy from drowning Spongebob thinks how cool it would be too be a lifeguard he then gets Ice cream on his nose and Larry thinks hes a lifeguard he can't swim in my opinion thats gold the characters are great too Patricks description of Lifeguards is amazing and when Spongebob gets paranoid its great and most of all it was the main episode on a pretty awesome DVD. All in all one of my favourites and some of the best of season 3

Hint for number #19 Ma's cookies

Depressed Luigi

Dead Inspector
I think Grandma's Kisses and Spongeguard on Duty are two of the weakest pre-movie episodes O_O

Opinions are opinions.

Typical user

Imitation Krab
Wintermelon43 said:
I think Grandma's Kisses and Spongeguard on Duty are two of the weakest pre-movie episodes O_O

Opinions are opinions.
I don't mean to be rude but its actually not grandmas kisses the episode is (Drum role)

Krusty-Towers-1409089558-84880.jpg

Krusty Towers is easily one of the best post movie Spongebob episodes not IMO the best but easily one of my favourites

Plot: Spongebob and Squidward are walking to work and notice that the Krusty Krab is a hotel Mr krabs declares Krusty Towers open and has a plack showing the main rule being we shall never deny a guest even the most ridiculous request soon Squidward quits his job and becomes a customer at Krusty Towers

So what makes this episode great firstly I like the limited cast in my opinion you only need 3-4 good characters to make a great episode Patricks moments steal the show here him signing the signature peeling the krabby patty and the rocks is great Spongebob although he isn't super hillarious here gets his time in the sun however the best part is Squidward and Mr krabs. In scenes like ma's cookies the pool and Squidwards krabby patty are great and I also love the saying we shall never deny a guest even the most ridiculous request if only it applied to real life. All in all Krusty Towers is an amazing episode and IMO the best season 4 has too offer

Hint for number 18 K.O.

EDIT also my apologies for the hint for this episode I mean't to say Ma's cookies but said Grandma's >_< So my bad if I caused any confusion

Wintermelon43 said:

Opinions are opinions.
As I said sorry about any confusion caused I am going to edit the original post I should of worded it better so once again soz bout that

Depressed Luigi

Dead Inspector
Oh okay, I actually agree that Krusty Towers is top 20.

For #18..... Krusty Krushers?

Typical user

Imitation Krab
EmployeeAMillion said:
Krusty Krushers?
Wintermelon43 said:
Oh okay, I actually agree that Krusty Towers is top 20.

For #18..... Krusty Krushers?
Sorry guys the episode is

naughty-nautical-neighbors-1.jpg

I wasn't lying when I said it was a good DVD :rofl2:

Anyway Naughty Nautical Neighbours It's a very enjoyable episode

So the plot Squidward is building a cake and Spongebob and Patrick are sending bubble messages to each other Squidward then sends Patrick a bubble and pretends to be Spongebob. So Spongebob and Patrick fight and Patrick saves Squidward from choking when he is eating cake and eventually after a while Squidward invites them both and they soon make up.

The bubble message scene is amazing insults like "Patrick you are the dumbest idiot that has ever been my misfortune to know" and "If I had a dollar for every brain you don't have I'd have 1 dollar" obviously both done by Squidward and when Spongebob names his friends and E Minor are great and even rubber bath toys and the ending while pretty expected and obvious it was gonna happen is a nice simple way to end and I don't really know how else they could end it

Hint for number 18 minus 1 is cheesey

Typical user

Imitation Krab
EmployeeAMillion said:
Bingo was his name O

hqdefault.jpg

Hooky is an episode that most people I know in real life that like Spongebob hate and although opinions are opinions I never understood it

The plot: Spongebob is working at the Kursty Krab and Mr Krabs comes in screaming about the hooks. Spongebob asks about the hooks and Mr Krabs tells him, later Patrick asks Spongebob does he want to go to the carnival and it turns the carnival is the hooks Mr krabs finds Spongebob and Pat riding he hooks and warns them not to go on them again Patrick doesn't listen and tries to convince Spongebob to get on the hooks eventually Spongebob does and he gets hooked.

What I like about this episode is the general idea of Spongebob and Patrick playing on hooks it's pretty cool IMO. Mr Krabs at the start of the episode too is just great his animation is hillarious another great thing is the animation is at least in my opinion really creative when they do the Yo ho saying the beginning with the customer when Mr Krabs uses his arm as a hook and when Spongebob stops in front of the hook and puts his hand out

Also I have to praise the final scene with Patrick getting off the bus it's funny as hell seeing Patricks voice coming out of a tuna can and another thing I love that I forgot to mention is when Patrick has about 9 hooks in his mouth

and like I said the plot is very clever and it uses the perfect characters to tell this story. all in all one of my favourites

Hint for number 16 An episode on the Sponge for hire DVD

Depressed Luigi

Dead Inspector
Bingo was his name O

hqdefault.jpg

Hooky is an episode that most people I know in real life that like Spongebob hate and although opinions are opinions I never understood it

The plot: Spongebob is working at the Kursty Krab and Mr Krabs comes in screaming about the hooks. Spongebob asks about the hooks and Mr Krabs tells him, later Patrick asks Spongebob does he want to go to the carnival and it turns the carnival is the hooks Mr krabs finds Spongebob and Pat riding he hooks and warns them not to go on them again Patrick doesn't listen and tries to convince Spongebob to get on the hooks eventually Spongebob does and he gets hooked.

What I like about this episode is the general idea of Spongebob and Patrick playing on hooks it's pretty cool IMO. Mr Krabs at the start of the episode too is just great his animation is hillarious another great thing is the animation is at least in my opinion really creative when they do the Yo ho saying the beginning with the customer when Mr Krabs uses his arm as a hook and when Spongebob stops in front of the hook and puts his hand out

Also I have to praise the final scene with Patrick getting off the bus it's funny as hell seeing Patricks voice coming out of a tuna can and another thing I love that I forgot to mention is when Patrick has about 9 hooks in his mouth

and like I said the plot is very clever and it uses the perfect characters to tell this story. all in all one of my favourites

Hint for number 16 An episode on the Sponge for hire DVD

Huh, that's interesting. Almost everyone likes that epissode from what I've seen. I'm the only one on here that doesn't think it's one of the best Season 1 episodes. I think it's just decent
My guess on the hint is Wet Painters

Typical user

Imitation Krab
EmployeeAMillion said:
Can You Spare a Dime?
Your really good at this :rofl2:

83.jpg

Can you spare a dime or Come on man just give me a dime as me and my friends call it :rofl2: :rofl2: is a episode that goes with an idea that is what I think alot of people were wondering what would it be like if Squidward/Spongebob got fired and this episode shows us just that

Plot One evening in the Krusty Krab Mr Krabs is counting the money when he notices his special dime is gone he accuses Squidward of stealing it and Squidward gets mad and quits soon Squidward becomes homeless and goes to live with Spongebob when he notices Squidward on the streets

This episode has alot of great things the first being the french narrators title cards I mean how can you love them there normally great anyway but in this episode it's extra funny with the new ones. Another great thing is the characters we all know Spongebob really really REALLY likes Squidward so it's actually pretty great seeing what would happen if Spongebob started getting sick of Squidward. Eugene Krabs really shines here with him being so concerned over that dime and the dime itself well when I first saw the episode I wasn't expecting what I saw and of course Spongebob Squarepants himself this episode shows IMO some of the best Spongebob scenes ever the whole bedroom scene with the TV alphabet soup uniforms and lemons all add up a very great scene and the comedy is very sharp and funny with the whole Spongebob being connected to Squidward and Squidward eating the paintings in fact IMO can you spare a dime? is the funniest episode of the show not the best but the one that I think gets the most laughs I don't have much more to say aside from If you have not seen this episode go watch you will not regret it I promise :angel: :angel:

Hint for number 45 divided by 3 the movies

Back