Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wendy

• Soos

• Total voters

Michael Scott

Giant Clam
My favorite main character is Grunkle Stan. Not only is he the funniest character in the show, he is also a really interesting character with a great backstory.

My favorite secondary character is Pacifica Northwest. Although she was just an annoying valley girl in season 1, season 2 really expanded on her character and made her surprisingly likable. I just wish the show would of had more of her after Northwest Mansion Noir. Oh well, there's always room if the show returns for a season 3 (hint hint ;) ).

The Appetizer

shapes and noises
My favorite main character's a tie between Mabel, Stan, and Bill Cipher, but I had to vote for Stan, since he's such a funny and well-written character. My favorite side character's probably McGucket, since he's such a crazy hillbilly. Oh, he can be very scholarly, especially before he went insane from
using the memory gun one too many times.

Pugs4Thugs

#1 SpongeBob Reviewer
My favorite character kinda fluctuates. It used to be Dipper through and through, but now that I look back on the show, I'm gonna have to say Stan. He's just too funny, and just so interesting. What all happened during his backstory? With Dipper, we can only speculate with future. With Stan, we can theorize about his past. So much stuff!

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
I never was into Gravity Falls because I found some characters to be annoying whenever I saw it on (Mabel, Soos...). I don't outright hate the show like I did a few years ago for no reason, and I've always found Dipper to be a cool character so yeah I'll vote for him

Michael Scott

Giant Clam
President Squidward said:
I never was into Gravity Falls because I found some characters to be annoying whenever I saw it on (Mabel, Soos...). I don't outright hate the show like I did a few years ago for no reason, and I've always found Dipper to be a cool character so yeah I'll vote for him
This, Wonder Over Yonder, what else did you hate a few years ago for no reason? :P

OWM

XD
Big Henry, of course. He was a true Lilliputtian hero.
arNEHXq.png

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
The E-Man Guy said:
This, Wonder Over Yonder, what else did you hate a few years ago for no reason? :P
pretty much a lot of current disney things :P

also why does everyone spell WANDER OVER YONDER WRONG, IT'S NOT HARD TO SPELL

IT'S LIKE WHEN EVERYONE SPELLS KELLOGG'S WITH ONE G WHEN IT'S TWO :P

Sky_Nova_20

Frozen Cephalopod
I've only watched the first season and never got to watch the second season. However, from my knowledge of the first season, I would say Dipper, because he's a very serious and interesting character. Grunkle Stan and Wendy are close seconds. As for my favorite secondary, I don't know. I don't have a lot of opinions on them. However, I never really liked Mabel. She's very annoying.

Delta Stream

тhє fιєѕту qυιℓανα
In terms of protagonists... Dipper. Side characters... Waddles. Hard choice, but Waddles is personally adorable.

Back