Are you still in school?

• Yep

Votes: 25 92.6%
  • Naw

Votes: 2 7.4%

• Total voters

dmandaboi

I love SBM
So the first quarter just ended at my school recently, and I think it's safe to say I'm doing alright so far. This quarter I got 5 As and one B (which was in a class with weighted credit), so I guess that's something to be proud about. So I want to ask: how are your grades doing? You don't have to respond in the comments if you weren't pleased with yours, but voting in the poll would be nice.

Also, did anyone ever do EGSNU in their early school years? I remember I did, but I don't know if it was just one of those things that just my school system made us go through.

Alex Squarepants

angrier than ever
I don't believe in letter grades so right now I have an 80 a 70 and a couple 100s (both Gym and English) I'm taking a BOCES program at my school so I don't have as many classes as I did the pass few years.

CakeCup

Facing the BSOD
I have 7 A's and one B at this moment, that one B is from AP Calculus. I'm taking 2 other AP classes as well, not bad. (AP Computer Science and AP Government are the two)

Used to have the E/S/P/U (Exceeds Expectation/Satisfactory/Progressing/Unsatisfactory) before 5th grade. I typically got S's and E's for that one.

Katniss

totally coral
I've mainly made As and Bs in school. I do remember doing that Excellent/Satisfactory/Needs Work/Unsatisfactory in elementary school and getting S's and E's too.

spongedude

Wumbologist
Staff
good_student.png

I've generally been an A/B+ student throughout my schooling. My grades slipped a bit in high school, but I earned A's in the majority of my college courses; liberal arts and math/science alike. (Not that I like to brag or anything...)

It's cool to be smart, friends. :coolio:

library.jpg

dmandaboi

I love SBM
I have 7 A's and one B at this moment, that one B is from AP Calculus. I'm taking 2 other AP classes as well, not bad. (AP Computer Science and AP Government are the two)

Used to have the E/S/P/U (Exceeds Expectation/Satisfactory/Progressing/Unsatisfactory) before 5th grade. I typically got S's and E's for that one.

That's funny. AP Calculus is the class I have a B in as well!

I got an A on my first bio and math prelims and a C on my psych and chem prelims. I'm working on psych and chem but god it's hard.

At the same time it's college and my college isn't neccessarily known for having easy sceince majors so it's not the worst xD If anything it's made me more sympathetic to thsoe poeple in HS who struggled like all hell at hs level algebra. I feel your guys' pain now, I really do.

Pugs4Thugs

#1 SpongeBob Reviewer
All A's. Gotta put in that hard work and long hours sometimes...

BobCarotte

meep
Not in school anymore, but my grades in college are mostly good (70%-80%, it's like a B).

ooooooofy

hello! :)
how do you guys do it man my grades are so stinky I am scared to look at them bc I do not do/turn it a lot of stuff and the end of the marking period is in a week or two and I am probably aka definitely going to fail english bc i have done NONE of this senior project stuff and if I do not do it I will not graduate but somehow that is still not enough motivation!!!!! plus there are projects I did not do for lots of my classes :sandyomg: I try to do things in study hall which helps with homework and things but not the big projects and things u gotta do at home because once I am in my house I am ASLEEP and lazy I cannot get any work done at home!!!!!! It is not like I do not do work on purpose or anything I always fully intend to do them but then I just never do! then when the due date comes I am like "oh I will do it tonight" and I do not then after that I am like "oh dang it is too late I cannot do it now!!!" anyways i am sorry this is a rant but yeah my grades are kinda poo!!!! although I am going to try to get some help with doing stuff so hopefully that will work :sbthumbs:

Illiniguy34

That Reviewing Guy
Calculus has been a pain in the YouKnowWhat for me, especially when it's the third time I'm taking it rn :/. Besides that, things seem alright.

Sky_Nova_20

Frozen Cephalopod
I'm in 12th grade and have mostly A's so far. My Pre-Calculus grade dropped from a 94 to an 89, because of a free response test. I got a 94 on the multiple choice test I took on Friday, but did worse on the one I took today. All I have to do is improve it, but I have a quiz on Friday (a quiz every week). I have a quiz every week/Friday in English as well. I have a 94 in English, but that class can be loud sometimes and usually... boring. I think all of my classes make me want to sleep. I also think I got more work this year than last year, which means senior year is more time-consuming to me. Generally speaking, I don't enjoy school all that much. =/

dmandaboi

I love SBM
I'm in 12th grade and have mostly A's so far. My Pre-Calculus grade dropped from a 94 to an 89, because of a free response test. I got a 94 on the multiple choice test I took on Friday, but did worse on the one I took today. All I have to do is improve it, but I have a quiz on Friday (a quiz every week). I have a quiz every week/Friday in English as well. I have a 94 in English, but that class can be loud sometimes and usually... boring. I think all of my classes make me want to sleep. I also think I got more work this year than last year, which means senior year is more time-consuming to me. Generally speaking, I don't enjoy school all that much. =/

12th grade and you're in Pre-Cal? You lucky duck.

AquaticKonquest

Fudanshi
Back in my GCSE years (Years 10 and 11), I was getting Bs to Ds at the beginning of them, but I ended up coming out of it with As and Bs.
Now I'm in A-Level (Years 12 and 13, currently 13)...I've become a B/C student. I mean, it's pretty steaady and pretty good considering an E is a pass at A-Level, but still...

They introduced this new stupid number-based grading system and it's awful. I'm lucky because I'm in the last year to ever use letter-based grades. And we have a ABCDEFU thing, where U is essentially where you did so bad it's not even worth a grade (hence U = Ungraded)

We got our report cards yesterday. I had three A's and one B. We have 4 classes instead of 6 for 9th grade and up.

Sky_Nova_20

Frozen Cephalopod
12th grade and you're in Pre-Cal? You lucky duck.

Yeah, most people who are taking Pre-Calc are seniors. AP Calculus AB isn't offered this year, because nobody at our school signed up for it. It will return next year, but I don't care about it, because I will leave next year.

Back