Yes, like last year, the year before, and the year before that, it is time for another Halloween drawing contest!
What drawing consist of: You must draw a SpongeBob character (any of them that have appeared in the show) in a Halloween costume. It cannot be a duplicate of what they might've been in already on the show.
When you must submit by: Monday, Oct. 23 2017 @ 11:59pm CENTRAL. Voting will take place on October 24 - 30.
1st place will get to pick a prize of their choosing ($0-$10 in value from amazon, nick shop, or gift card)
2nd place will get a $5 gift card to amazon (must have valid email).
3rd place will go through the spanking line that is miles long.
BONUS: The top voted submissions will also have a chance to be made into a banner for the site!
How you will submit: PM me your entry by scanning and attaching. If you don't have a scanner, take a picture of it and send it through PM. Why only PMing me? Simply put, the other staff can enter this contest as well. The only person who can't win is me.
- Has to be all free-hand drawing & coloring. No paint or photoshop programs
- No tracing
- Has to be an original drawing. No copying something you might have drawn before.
- Cannot duplicate someone's past drawing idea. It has to be original.
- If you scan or take a picture of your drawing, make sure it is large, visible, and readable (see Halloween banner in skin).
- USE LINE FREE PAPER! If you can avoid it, please don't use notebook paper. It's hard to photoshop into the banner and actually look good.