Let's Settle This

Does Super Ruby Cat Adventures suck?

• Total voters

Zimmy11

Use your imagination...
If you don't know what Super Ruby Cat Adventures is, my latest blog of it is within the most recent blogs.
Also, if you do actually think it sucks then just put yes, I want honest opinions here.

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
It doesn't suck per say, but it's very forgettable and just a waste of blog space when it's better off being posted in the fan creations forums. I mean, you didn't start getting comments until the 6th chapter (and the 1st chapter took about 3 months for someone to comment on it).

Zimmy11

Use your imagination...
It doesn't suck per say, but it's very forgettable and just a waste of blog space when it's better off being posted in the fan creations forums. I mean, you didn't start getting comments until the 6th chapter (and the 1st chapter took about 3 months for someone to comment on it).
I don't really mind wether people comment on them or not, if, by the time I've finished the book (I'm still working on the book as you read this, and basically started it over 3 years ago), there's not been a single comment on either of them, it wouldn't bother me in the slightest.

Zimmy11

Use your imagination...
I'll just say this: you do you, honey.
If you like what you're doing, then keep at it and don't stop.
Yeah, the thing is, when I mentioned that I've got the ending planned (the book will have 5 series, 46 pages and 40 stories), that was my decision after all, none of the members here caused me to decide this, I've made 2 books before SRCA, which are Jerry and Friends and The Food Fighters, and that's basically 101 stories between them both, so of course this one wouldn't have went on forever.

Back