The Powerpuff Girls Movie (2002) on Cartoon Network website

SpongeBobfan1987

"I'm so spice!"
EmployeeAMillion said:
Where's the purple one?
Bunny or Bliss?

---------------------------

The link provided by Ataeaf is for "The Powerpuff Girls Movie," a prequel movie based on The Powerpuff Girls Classic cartoon directed by Craig McCracken from 2002:
220px-Powerpuff_Girls_Movie_poster.jpg

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
SpongeBobfan1987 said:
Bunny or Bliss?

---------------------------

The link provided by Ataeaf is for "The Powerpuff Girls Movie," a prequel movie based on The Powerpuff Girls Classic cartoon directed by Craig McCracken from 2002:
220px-Powerpuff_Girls_Movie_poster.jpg
Thanks, Captain Obvious. It's not like it's said in the topic title or anything.

Flabby Patty

Flabby Patty > Krusty Krab
One of the things I like about Cartoon Network is how lax they tend to be with copyright. I mean, not everything gets to go around but certain shows of theirs have appeared quite a bit.

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
BatteryMill said:
One of the things I like about Cartoon Network is how lax they tend to be with copyright. I mean, not everything gets to go around but certain shows of theirs have appeared quite a bit.
I find their more relaxed reaction to copyright a bit bothersome. There's full episodes and clips of their shows on Youtube, unedited, even leaked episodes. I think they should do something about that but not go overboard like Viacom.

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
BatteryMill said:
Allowing full episodes to be shown online without any revenue going to the publisher or creator is the opposite of a good thing.

mythix super saiyan 4

the only good parts of sbm are the skins and tradi
Honest Slug said:
Allowing full episodes to be shown online without any revenue going to the publisher or creator is the opposite of a good thing.
i get in reviews but you can see tons of power puff girls z episodes and ed edd n eddy episodes

Back