Yum Oggy - What does it mean?

Zimmy11

Use your imagination...
It's quite nice that members occasionally comment in my Super Ruby Cat Adventures blogs, I don't mind wether people comment on them or not, but one thing I am absolutely sick and tired of is that there's literally been only one or two comments revolving around SRCA, while the others are these 'Yum Oggy' comments that people sometimes post 4 times in a row, if Yum Oggy had anything to do with SRCA then I would be fine with it, so can someone let me know what it means?

Zimmy11

Use your imagination...
Something that YellowShado used to say on his Old Account, on here...
But, though, I have no idea what Super Ruby Cat Adventures is, so, I have no idea if it has anything to do with that!
I kinda just gave you a hint about SRCA, if you wish to find out about it, look through my blogs, my most recent one, Moving Away (the series 2/11 premiere) is in fact currently the fourth most recent blog entry on SBMANIA.

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
"yum oggy" is a phrase YellowShadow would say and became a sort of inside joke with some members of SBM. Oggy is a cartoon character from the French show Oggy and The Cockroaches.

President Squidward said:
"yum oggy" is a phrase YellowShadow would say and became a sort of inside joke with some members of SBM. Oggy is a cartoon character from the French show Oggy and The Cockroaches.
i find that phrase is weird & annoying imo.

BenPaz: Act Zero

My Waifu
Zimmy11 said:
Totally not this reason, and if you don't like SRCA then don't read it, simple as that.
the part about not reading is true but the yum oggy comments are really because people think the show sucks

Zimmy11

Use your imagination...
the part about not reading is true but the yum oggy comments are really because people think the show sucks
Not it's not, you're the only one saying that, whereas other people, including Prez (who is also one of the people who comments 'yum Oggy') say it's a phrase that became an inside joke, nobody but you said it was because SRCA sucks (which it doesn't), and even if you were right, which you're obviously not, I'll still continue to post these blogs until I've caught up with what's been made in the book (neither of which are fully complete).

Whisper

let me show you how its done
Staff
Not it's not, you're the only one saying that, whereas other people, including Prez (who is also one of the people who comments 'yum Oggy') say it's a phrase that became an inside joke, nobody but you said it was because SRCA sucks (which it doesn't), and even if you were right, which you're obviously not, I'll still continue to post these blogs until I've caught up with what's been made in the book (neither of which are fully complete).

honestly? im not gonna totally defend ben bc his message was kinda rude, but you can't really say whether or not your story sucks. its an opinion.

BenPaz: Act Zero

My Waifu
Zimmy11 said:
yes its an inside joke on sbm. They're using this inside joke because they don't like the story

Zimmy11

Use your imagination...
honestly? im not gonna totally defend ben bc his message was kinda rude, but you can't really say whether or not your story sucks. its an opinion.
I know it's an opinion, the reason I said it is because he's saying everyone who's saying 'Yum Oggy' is saying it because SRCA sucks, yet BenPaz, was/is not one of the people commenting 'Yum Oggy', whereas Prez and a few other members are using a this phrase for something different, they even said so themselves.

BenPaz said:
yes its an inside joke on sbm. They're using this inside joke because they don't like the story
I know it's your opinion, and I respect that, but you don't really need to act as though everyone has the same opinion as you. So I'm going to make a poll to find this out.

Back