Do you like any Post-Movie season more than any Pre-Movie one?

Do you think so?

• Total voters

EmployeeAMillion

Season 12 Time!
It's no secret among SpongeBob fans that the first 3 seasons are superior to Season 4 onward, especially in regards to characters, storytelling, comedy and pacing. However, opinions vary from person to person, and some may see past the general consensus and think differently. We all know the worst Pre-Movie episode is worse than the best Post-Movie one, but can anyone say that for seasons at large? Besides, with the show finding its footing with 9B, and 10-11 recieving reception ranging from "mixed bag" to "glorious return", this question just got a whole lot more interesting.

AquaticKonquest

Fudanshi
Happy to be siding with the unpopular vote!
Only I don't "think" so, I know I personally prefer the post-movie era. Things got interesting for me then.

WayslideCool

You know what else is yellow? You are!
Season 10 came close, but still not quite. Gonna go with the popular choice for now, unless Season 11 really satisfies.

no.

No matter how you make the show good on it's own again. It can not be back to pre-movie quality. I'm not saying it should but I don't expect to top first three seasons.

Spongebob Griffbob

Moby Dollar
Season 4. Nuff said. Best season in my eyes. Other than that no. But season 5 is right behind it.

McSponge

Frozen Cephalopod
Season 9, honestly. All pre-movie Seasons had their awful episodes, like all Post-Movie Seasons. However, Season 9 contains only 2 awful episodes in my eyes, less awful episodes than my favorite Pre-Movie Season, Season 3. I love both 9A & 9B, so I actually find Season 9 to be my favorite Season in the whole series. Other than that, no Seasons are better than 1-3. Season 5 comes below 1-3 in my book.

Back