Aside from Spongebob, which shows were your favorite as a kid?

Baloo

I GAVE YOU A JOB!
House of Mouse for me definitely. I didn't become a major Spongebob fan until Disney Channel stopped airing this (I'm thinking they stopped airing it in 2005 or 2006). Great show for Disney fans, and I'll also give it credit for introducing me to several Disney characters (Ludwig Von Drake, Horace, Clarabelle, Mortimer, Jose Carioca, Panchito, Clara Cluck, Humphrey, and Gus).

SpongeBobfan1987

"I'm so spice!"
Doug (Nick and Disney)
Rugrats
Rocko's Modern Life
Inspector Gadget
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
The Disney Afternoon
Recess
Pepper Ann
One Saturday Morning/One Too
Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog
Batman: The Animated Series
Animaniacs/The Cat & Birdy Warneroonie Pink Brainy Big Cartoonie Show
Tiny Toon Adventures
Looney Tunes
Dexter's Laboratory
The Powerpuff Girls
Captain Planet and the Planeteers
Adventure Time with Finn & Jake
Pokemon

PinkPearl

insert title here
Out of all the ones I've seen my favorites are/were probably:

Arthur
Sesame Street
Clifford
iCarly
Bear in the Big Blue House
Allegra's Window (don't remember an ounce of this but supposedly I loved it)
Big Comfy Couch

McSponge

Frozen Cephalopod
Oh man, so many to go through.

Rugrats
Blues Clues
House of Mouse
Jimmy Neutron
Fairly OddParents
Phineas & Ferb
Johnny Test
Courage the Cowardly Dog
Fanboy & Chum Chum
Drake & Josh
iCarly
The Muppet Show
The Looney Tunes Show

But most of all...

Ben 10 (The first three series).

Some of my tastes have changed, some have not.

BobCarotte

meep
Rocko's Modern Life
Rugrats
PPG
FOP
Ren and Stimpy
The Simpsons
CatDog
Dexter's Lab
The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy
Phineas and Ferb
iCarly
TUFF Puppy
Danny Phantom

BenPaz: Act Zero

My Waifu
SpongeBobfan1987 said:
Adventure Time with Finn & Jake
You were born in 1987...

you were a kid in 2010? Cause if my math is correct you were 23

But anyway mine were probably some trash shows on nickelodeon (I had bad taste then). Used to watch the pokemon anime but kinda stopped a few years back. I don't really know. Used to watch TMNT 2012 which was pretty good but stopped around season 4 when the scheduling got confusing (I'll finish it when this 5th and [final] season season ends which will be november this year apparently so yay)

AquaticKonquest

Fudanshi
Probably just Rolie Polie Olie, Pocoyo, Lazytown, Horrid Henry, and Make Way For Noddy.
Going back further would be stuff like Tweenies, 80's Winnie The Pooh (via cassettes), Postman Pat and Bob The Builder.

A lot of British stuff, because sadly I did not have access to any American TV networks until I was 11.

WayslideCool

You know what else is yellow? You are!
Phineas and Ferb (which I seriously need to rewatch someday) and believe it or not... Wayside '07. I don't know why, but for some reason growing up, I just adored that show.

ahhhh! real monsters,doug before it was taken by disney,catdog,rugrats,as told by ginger,pelswick,rocket power,
the legend of the hidden temple,double dare,figure it out,wild and crazy kids,all that,kenan and kel,
mighty morphing power rangers,power rangers zeo,power rangers turbo,power rangers in space,power rangers lost galaxy,
power rangers light speed rescue,power rangers timeforce,power rangers wildforce,big bad beatleborgs,kablam,hey arnold,
transformers beast wars/machines,pokémon generations one and two,sam and max freelance police,the big guy and rusty show,
samurai pizza cats,digimon,monster rancher,flintbthe tim detective,a cartoon called nascar racers,heavy gear,
the transformers robots in disguise (the 2000's one and not the 2010's one),batman the animated series,batman beyond.
and that is all i can name from when i was six years old in 1996 to 2002 when i was 12 years old.

CYBERCHASE WE'RE MOVIN'

WE'RE BEATING HACKER AT HIS GAME

One of my absolute favorites and it always will be. That show taught me a lot about math (even though I was already pretty good at it).

Also, Jimmy Neutron, early Fairly OddParents, Curious George, Fetch! with Ruff Ruffman, The Penguins of Madagascar, Kim Possible, Adventure Time and Regular Show when they were first starting, Wayside, Bear in the Big Blue House, Rolie Polie Olie, Wow Wow Wubbzy, Drake & Josh, That's So Raven, iCarly, and embarassingly, Dora the Explorer for a period. >_<

I didn't watch a lot of Cartoon Network as a child, to be honest. It just never interested me as much. Only around the time Adventure Time was starting did I begin to watch it more.

SpongeBronyPH

Giant Clam
Here are my most favorite cartoons aside from SpongeBob:

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic*
The Loud House
The Fairly OddParents
TUFF Puppy (too bad it's cancelled :sbbye2: )
Oggy and the Cockroaches (too bad my parents banned me there because of my poor attitude)
Peppa Pig (because she's cute and I learn more British English)
Ben and Holly's Little Kingdom (same as and longer than Peppa Pig, and the same reason)
DC SuperHero Girls*
Star vs. the Forces of Evil*
Milo Murphy's Law

*Please don't call me gay.
Cyberbullying in SBmania is not allowed. It's my opinion, so don't tolerate me please.

BubbleBass9

Flying Dutchman's Sock
Transformers generation 1,Spongebob,Everybody hates Chris and Impractical jokers are a few of my favorite shows.

Back