The SBM Transcript society

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
Recently I've been getting more involved with making transcripts for SBM. I've currently submitted one for Mall Girl Pearl and have almost finished a transcript for Two Thumbs Down. However it can be hard to communicate who's already working on transcripts for certain episodes. So I thought it could be a good idea for a thread where people interested in making transcripts can say what episodes they're working on/what episodes they want to work on. I think this could make it easier for people who want to get into making transcripts to jump into it, and for people currently working on transcripts to not repeat something someone else is already doing.

Anyways for me:

Society Members:
Honest Slug: Food Con Castaways, Unreal Estate, The Incredible Shrinking Sponge, The Getaway, Lost and Found, The Checkup, Spin the Bottle, There's a Sponge in My Soup, Sanitation Insanity, ScavengerPants & Pat the Horse

Amphitrite: Snooze You Lose, Krusty Katering, Burst Your Bubble, Trident Trouble, Patrick's Coupon, Cave-Dwelling Sponge, The Clam Whisperer, No Pictures, Please, Stuck on the Roof, Krabby Patty Creature Feature, Teacher's Pests, Cuddle E Hugs, Doodle Dimension, Moving Bubble Bass, Bottle Burglars & Ink Lemonade

CakeCup: House Worming, Life Insurance & The Legend of Boo-Kini Bottom

BobCarotte: Squid Noir & My Leg!

SpongeT2DM: Plankton Retires

Kite Man: Feral Friends

Zimmy11: Plankton Gets the Boot

Hippythehippo: Larry the Floor Manager & High Sea Diving

Available episodes:
Out of the Picture
Man Ray Returns
Chatterbox Gary
Don't Feed the Clowns
Drive Happy
Old Man Patrick
Fun-Sized Friends
Grandmum's the Word

Amphitrite

LBW Zelda
To recap, here's the episodes that I'm doing transcripts for:

Almost done: The Whole Tooth

In progress: SpongeBob LongPants, Lame and Fortune, Goodbye, Krabby Patty?, Snail Mail

Considering: Snooze You Lose, Krusty Katering, Burst Your Bubble, Trident Trouble, Patrick's Coupon

Jebarul

hayley williams my beloved
I'm new to this society, Which ones are open?

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
Jebarul said:
I'm new to this society, Which ones are open?
Open episodes atm are

Sharks vs. Pods
Code Yellow
SpongeBob's Place
Plankton Gets the Boot
Plankton Retires
Sportz?
The Getaway
Out of the Picture
Spot Returns

Jebarul

I'll take The Getaway.

How does one make a transcript on sbmania?

WayslideCool

You know what else is yellow? You are!
I could potentially do a couple. Maybe Sharks vs. Pods, SpongeBob's Place, and Out of the Picture.

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
Jebarul said:
I'll take The Getaway.

How does one make a transcript on sbmania?
Pretty much write the character dialogue and what's happening is put in brackets.

If you're up to it you can use a couple transcripts as a guide for how to format them, here are a few recent examples.

Bulletin Board
Mutiny on the Krusty
Mimic Madness

Once finished you can send what you've written to a mod/admin and it'll be posted to the episode guide.

Jebarul

No but where do you write the transcript at?

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
Jebarul said:
No but where do you write the transcript at?
Well I type on MS Docs and Copy and paste it in a PM. If you want to work on it in a post in this topic that could work too.

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
Sailor Girl Charli said:
Sorry about the bump, but I just wanted to let you know I finished the transcripts "Code Yellow" and "Sportz?" today (It's fair to assume YellowShadow won't contribute as he hasn't been here in weeks) and sent them. I might end up doing Spot Returns if I keep it going. Are the google docs you've made for the other episodes done being revised?
I've finished Mall Girl Pearl and Two Thumbs Down. I want to wait for them to be added before I flood the mods with PMs of transcript submissions.

Back