God has finally returned.

Jai The Guy

Aren't we all bunnies now?
The gods at Xilam have graced us with a glorious gift. New episodes of Oggy And The Cockroaches.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GlmKBnqFeuc

There's more work to be done. If you want this godly meme to return to American and Canadian television, email the god of Oggy. Marc du Pontavice and tell him you want Oggy on cartoon Network the godliest Network. Memes 4 life

Yum oggy

McSponge

Frozen Cephalopod
When I first saw this show in 2015, I thought it was a mix between Tom & Jerry and Ren & Stimpy. Guess cartoons with "&" in them can somehow be connected? :confused:

Jai The Guy

Why Would You Want Something On Cartoon Network? That Channel Is Ugly
Can't argue with that logic.

SpongeCob said:
yeah, because it was already dead
So was 21

CakeCup said:
Did I just take a time machine back to 2015 again?
You better believe it

BobCarotte said:
oggy sucks
What do you mean you don't agree with me!?! DO YOU KNOW WHO YOU'RE DEALING WITH!!!???

Amiaprettygirl

I love the sponge! I need the sponge! ;)
Considering it's been running 1998, french peeps must really love it. I think it's just alright.

I used to watch this show, on a french channel. Never knew what it was called until a few months ago. Also didn't know what the bugs were until I found the shows name. I guess if I had the channel still I would of watched it more.

Jai The Guy

I used to watch this show, on a french channel. Never knew what it was called until a few months ago. Also didn't know what the bugs were until I found the shows name. I guess if I had the channel still I would of watched it more.[/quote\]

I would like to see it on an American Network, but it's not a necessity

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
Also...

Kaeloo >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Space Goofs >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Oggy

Back