Episodes no one Remembers

Jai The Guy

Aren't we all bunnies now?
There are a lot of episodes that are not very well known. What obscure episodes can you think of? 2000 Krabby Patties Under The Sea comes to mind.

Sky_Nova_20

Frozen Cephalopod
The entire Season 5, except Atlantis SquarePantis, To Love a Patty (sorta/kinda) and Breath of Fresh Squidward.
Most of Season 6, but not episodes like Choir Boys, Truth or Square, Boating Buddies, Cephalopod Lodge, Pet or Pet or Pests.
Almost 85%+ of Season 7, but not episodes like One Coarse Meal, A Pal for Gary, Yours, Mine and Mine, Stuck in the Wringer.
The entire Season 8, except Pet Sitter Pat, Restraining SpongeBob, Smoothe Jazz at Bikini Bottom, Face Freeze, and Demolition Doofus.
Some Season 9 episodes like Don't Look Now, Seance Shmeance, Evil Spatula, Exteme Spots, Squirrel Record.
A few Season 4 episodes like Krabs VS. Plankton, Ghost Host, Chimps Ahoy, Hocus Pocus.

CakeCup

Facing the BSOD
Lots from post-season 4 (not including 9b and 10) are obscure. I mean, episodes like Shellback Shenanigans, Gullible Pants, The Wreck of the Mauna Loa, and Move it or Lose it are definitely not stand outs.

McSponge

Frozen Cephalopod
A good chunk of Season 8 comes to mind, episodes that aired in 2013/2014 (Aside from Little Yellow Book, Squid Baby, and SpongeBob, You're Fired), episodes in late Season 7, a lot of Season 5 (Mostly shorts). Some Season 6 episodes, particularly from early on in the Season.

JackIsCool

Moby Dollar
When I think of forgotten episodes, the first thing that comes to mind is The Paper.

Invincibubble

Krabby Patty Perfectionist
For me personally: Artist Unknown, Komputer Overload, Friend or Foe?, Squilliam Returns, Enemy in Law, Chimps Ahoy, Krusty Towers, Whale of a Birthday, Hocus Pocus, Wigstruck, Good Ol’ Whatshisname, BlackJack, Blackened Sponge, Mermaid Man vs. SpongeBob, Stanley S. SquarePants, The Battle of Bikini Bottom, Krabby Road, Penny Foolish, Nautical Novice, Spongicus, No Nose Knows, Krabby Kronicle, Grandpappy the Pirate, Single Cell Anniversary, The Clash of Triton, Greasy Buffoons, Summer Job, The Masterpiece, Squirrel Record

Jai The Guy

Aren't we all bunnies now?
For me personally: Artist Unknown, Komputer Overload, Friend or Foe?, Squilliam Returns, Enemy in Law, Chimps Ahoy, Krusty Towers, Whale of a Birthday, Hocus Pocus, Wigstruck, Good Ol’ Whatshisname, BlackJack, Blackened Sponge, Mermaid Man vs. SpongeBob, Stanley S. SquarePants, The Battle of Bikini Bottom, Krabby Road, Penny Foolish, Nautical Novice, Spongicus, No Nose Knows, Krabby Kronicle, Grandpappy the Pirate, Single Cell Anniversary, The Clash of Triton, Greasy Buffoons, Summer Job, The Masterpiece, Squirrel Record
Krusty Towers and Krabby Road are pretty popular

Back