Zimmy's First Year (Status: Complete)

Zimmy11

Use your imagination...
After seeing Cream's topic about her being here for a year, I knew that it would be another three days until I will be sharing the same feat, and here I am. I'm not really good at making speeches, so please forgive me if this seems awkward in any sense. Anyway, this very day last year I made my official debut on SBMANIA, after a couple of months as a guest, I did not expect it go by so fast. I'm enjoying my time here, and I've managed to make friends along the way, which is weird yet awesome considering that I was a bit nervous about talking to people online in the beginning.

I'm also quite shocked about how popular my Think Again topic is, not only because it's my viewed and replied to topic, but to the fact that by the time Wednesday rolls around, it will have been around here for a year, something I was not expecting at all. I can also say similar about my Daily Question Time status updates, which members are seeming to enjoy, a bunch of members even mentioned the questions when talking about me on that topic where you could write down a note of what you think of each member (out of the ones that signed up, me included) but with only positive view on that subject.

I'd like to thank you all for this journey that I have taken while I've been here, and I'm curious to see how my future here will turn out, after all I'm not going anywhere.

Kimberly

call me, beep me, if ya wanna reach me
You think one is a lot? Try TWO whole years, mortal human! *evil Shao Kahn laugh*

Anyway, congrats, and here's to many more!

Back