Has this audio glitch ever happend to you on SB?

Nickelodeon Stuff

Floating Shopping List
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-59v7WsYzI
Has this ever happend to you while you were watching SpongeBob SquarePants on nick? And did you do something specific to make it occur?
Because it can happen with season 1-8 episodes and those are usually in stereo, but if people get the audio only, big spongebob music fans like me could do unidentified spongebob music.

BitBob PixelPants

Frozen Cephalopod
oh its not a glitch. this happens on certain episodes of shows if you press the SAP button. this works for the Xfinity cable. if you have Nicktoons, or a Nick with a SAP option it will work with certain episodes. i actually have a few of them but i don't want to go dig them out.

Nickelodeon Stuff

Floating Shopping List
Ilovesbsp12 said:
oh its not a glitch. this happens on certain episodes of shows if you press the SAP button. this works for the Xfinity cable. if you have Nicktoons, or a Nick with a SAP option it will work with certain episodes. i actually have a few of them but i don't want to go dig them out.
Which episodes? and could you please dig them out? Not right now but sometime later possibly.. I'd be grateful aswell as all other SpongeBob music enthusiasts as not every episode can have the voices removed, only Season 9+ Please?? :(

ExtraAbsorbent

Moby Dollar
TheUltimateSpongebobFan said:
Which episodes? and could you please dig them out? Not right now but sometime later possibly.. I'd be grateful aswell as all other SpongeBob music enthusiasts as not every episode can have the voices removed, only Season 9+ Please?? :(
In my experience through out 2011 - 2014 (when I had Comcast) it was mostly on Season 4 and 8. This also happened in Big Time Rush, Fairly OddParents, and the 3rd Fred Movie.

Nickelodeon Stuff

Floating Shopping List
ExtraAbsorbent said:
In my experience through out 2011 - 2014 (when I had Comcast) it was mostly on Season 4 and 8. This also happened in Big Time Rush, Fairly OddParents, and the 3rd Fred Movie.
the thing is if we got them recorded there would be so many new music tracks able to be identified since season 4 - 8 doesn't have 5.1 audio therefore we cant remove the music its just such a good opportunity

ExtraAbsorbent

Moby Dollar
the thing is if we got them recorded there would be so many new music tracks able to be identified since season 4 - 8 doesn't have 5.1 audio therefore we cant remove the music its just such a good opportunity
This only happens on the SD feed, btw.

ScumBob

sicko m0de
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-59v7WsYzI
Has this ever happend to you while you were watching SpongeBob SquarePants on nick? And did you do something specific to make it occur?
Because it can happen with season 1-8 episodes and those are usually in stereo, but if people get the audio only, big spongebob music fans like me could do unidentified spongebob music.
Well, this has happened to me before on a non-spongebob related youtube video when I was wearing new headphones...
YellowShadow said:
enjoy your ban

Back